PDA

View Full Version : MIGHTY WING MAN STORIES

arod15
09-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Without you pootytang wouldnt be quite as easy. So please share your expereince and rate how ugly and obese the girl was you took for your friend. My story to come later.....

Slow Play Ray
09-07-2005, 11:13 PM
I don't feel like telling the whole story, so I'll just tell the end:

...after being denied entrance to Cheers because she was too drunk to stand, she wanted to go get food instead. My buddy went into the bar w/ the hot chick anyway, so now I'm just babysitting an ugly chick. She ordered 2 burgers with extra onions. She realized she had no money, so I paid, then "went to the bathroom" and never returned.

P.S. My buddy never did get tail, but a wingman can only go so far. Not my fault anyway.

arod15
09-07-2005, 11:16 PM
My friend just got his heart broke. I hooked him up with this hot girl i was working. Long story short, she had a fat 200 5"2 girl. UGH she almost broke my leg. But i closed my eyes and pretended it was Sarah Michelle Geller Think 2000ish......

jakethebake
09-07-2005, 11:19 PM
My roommatetook the hit for me once. Both drunk off our asses, we meet some equally-drunk girls at this bar. We end up back at their place. I'm on the couch with the hot one. I look down on the floor and all I can see of him is his skinny arms sticking out from under the fat one. Funniest thing I ever saw. I started laughing hysterically. 15 years ago and i still have tht image in my head.

arod15
09-07-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommatetook the hit for me once. Both drunk off our asses, we meet some equally-drunk girls at this bar. We end up back at their place. I'm on the couch with the hot one. I look down on the floor and all I can see of him is his skinny arms sticking out from under the fat one. Funniest thing I ever saw. I started laughing hysterically. 15 years ago and i still have tht image in my head.

[/ QUOTE ]

On a similir note. In cancun 4 years ago I was with my friend. Here is the Image he is 6 foot 2 140 pounds literally. Some random girl grabs me starts makign out with me than her fat friend try 5 foot flat 300 pounds grabs him. Next morning he wakes up with a dog bite on his neck. The lasting image i have was him dancing with her leg up on him. I believe her leg weighed more than him.....

vulturesrow
09-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Mine isnt horrible but Ill throw it out there. Buddy and I approach a couple girls at a club in san diego. He goes for the hotter one but her number 2 isnt that bad..not fat, ok looking but nothing great. Im thinking its not going to be too bad. We start dancing and she gets close to say soemthing to me. I reel backwards and for a split second I think Ive been punched in the face. Once I regain my bearing, I realize I havent been hit, at least by a fist. No this chick has the absolute worst breath Ive ever smelled in my life. That is not an exaggeration. Ive owned dogs that ate cat [censored] and theirb breath smelled better than hers. But I maintain my position on the dance floor with her, to give my buddy a chance with the hot one. Anyhow, my buddy has the nerve to spit on my sacrifice by not even scoring with the hot one. Bastard..I still have nose hair that ain't right.

Oski
09-08-2005, 12:49 AM
There should be a law.

Girls can only hang out with girls +/- 1 rating from each other.

Tickets should be issued for infractions. $100 for EACH rating point past the limit.

vulturesrow
09-08-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There should be a law.

Girls can only hang out with girls +/- 1 rating from each other.

Tickets should be issued for infractions. $100 for EACH rating point past the limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be on to something...

mason55
09-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Last weekend I was wasted and made my friend hook up with a 2 so I could hit her friend who was a 4 (a regular, last chance, super wasted booty call of mine). The next morning the 4 woke up and fell in love with my friend. Thank god cause I think she was falling in love with me.