PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Prescription Drugs Online

beset7
09-07-2005, 08:07 PM
I have asthma and use about one albuetrol inhaler every 5 weeks and one advair inhaler a month. Last time I was in Mexico i stocked up on my meds and i'm about to run out. My prescription drug benefits suck and I was thinking about ordering my stuff online. Anybody done this from any overseas web sites before and had good/bad experiences?

beset7
09-08-2005, 02:36 AM

Sincere
09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
I dont know, but Im thinking about doing this myself and would like to know also.

09-08-2005, 06:40 PM
It works out very well just take 3x your normal dose and don't look at experation dates. Best bet is getting stuff from a 3rd world country!

Voltron87
09-08-2005, 06:41 PM
all my friends think it would help my poker playing if i took ritalin or something similar. i pretty much have ADD but ive never seen a child pyschologist so its never been professionally verified. is this available on the internet, is it illegal, and does anyone think it would help?

i cant focus for [censored], when i play poker im 4 tabling, watching a movie/tv show, surfing the web/2p2, and talking on AIM. all at once. literally, when im 4 tabling, i sit there during the pauses looking for something to do.

The Glove
09-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Try Provigil. It's approved to be prescribed for insomnia (to help stay awake, not sleep) and Shift Work Sleep Disorder (a made-up ailment). Very little in the way of side effects and you'll focus like nobody's business.

Also, I believe it's Paul Phillips approved.

GP

STLantny
09-08-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
all my friends think it would help my poker playing if i took ritalin or something similar. i pretty much have ADD but ive never seen a child pyschologist so its never been professionally verified. is this available on the internet, is it illegal, and does anyone think it would help?

i cant focus for [censored], when i play poker im 4 tabling, watching a movie/tv show, surfing the web/2p2, and talking on AIM. all at once. literally, when im 4 tabling, i sit there during the pauses looking for something to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do too. Whenever I 4 table, I look for something else to do, but I think its more a factor of poker being boring, rather than ADD.