PDA

View Full Version : Important Message for all My Friends!

01-14-2002, 05:11 AM
Hello everybody!

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I would like to thank all of my friends, including Ray Zee, for voting for me in the last Presidential election. Yes, I lost by a whisker, but like Tipper says, what goes around usually comes out in the end.

I'm just dropping you all a note to tell you that if you haven't already sold all of your Enron shares like Tipper and I did six months ago, then you should sell them now. I would have told you all sooner but my hard drive crashed, and I've been kind of busy lately.

I think George Bush is doing a really great job for a Republican. He's not a bad guy after all.

I hope you all like my new beard. If it worked for Abel Lincoln, it can work for me!

I'll see you all again in 2004. If Al Sharpton doesn't get the nomination then maybe you can vote for me. Good luck to everyone at the poker tables. May your back door always be open, unless you live in Greece.

Al Gore--Inventor of the Internet

01-14-2002, 12:49 PM
It's been too long since your last post. Try harder to keep us current on the workings of the world.

01-14-2002, 01:24 PM
A running scared Jodder, that is who you are. Isn't interesting that the Republicans are caught showing their true rob the country blind philosophy in the biggest $ scandal to hit ever, and they try desperately to back away from their friends that donate so many millions to the W.!

01-15-2002, 01:38 AM
how do you know i voted for you. maybe i voted for the person involved in the biggest savings and loan fraud brought about to the american people. he is doing a good job if his only job is to protect the nation. that he is doing well.

i dont care if i see you or not al, but i will vote for the person who will be the best for the environment.

p.s. im glad you are my friend, i will send some more cash.

01-15-2002, 01:48 AM
well, Al, you should feel right at home here with us other losers

don't blame you for the beard, good idea to hide your face

01-15-2002, 01:55 PM
i'll vote for you in 2004 Al.