PDA

View Full Version : Spurrier getting 18 points?

bills217
09-07-2005, 05:24 PM
When was the last time Steve Spurrier got 18 points?

The '80's?

Albeit UGA looked good and S. Carolina not so good, it does make some sense how S. Carolina jumped out early on an 0-11 UCF team and then went on cruise control...Spurrier saving his tricks for UGA?

Also, since it was a Thursday game, USC will have two extra days to prepare...

I'm not saying they'll win...but it says here to take the Ol' Ball Coach and the 18 points.

sfwusc
09-09-2005, 10:47 PM
I am really think about taking my team as well. I just think USC has enough to keep it under the spread. We always play well in Athens---I dont know why.

SFWUSC

scalf
09-10-2005, 08:22 AM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif spurrier ain't gonna make one play om the field; and he is coaching the chickens; at first, i thought this would be a gr8 wager (s.c. +17.5+) but the more i look at it: ga has em way outclassed; and i do not think the dawgs are gonna dog it..

you're faded big time by scalf; lol; gl

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

young nut
09-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Go Dawgs! I'll be there today, should be a good one. Just remember though, Spurrier has only played in Athens one time before.

boedeker
09-10-2005, 10:49 AM
heres to the dawgs destroying the cocks, but im staying away from this bet.

Sluss
09-10-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
heres to the dawgs destroying the cocks, but im staying away from this bet.

[/ QUOTE ] And I'm staying away from that joke. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sfwusc
09-10-2005, 11:05 AM
I took it this morning. I didn't like 17 to much, but the fans moving it to 18 was huge.

We look bad against UCF, but we had a lot of people missing due the fight with Clemson. The running game will improve and special teams wont make stupid mistakes. I dont think it will be enough to win, but we will show up.

SFWUSC

sfwusc
09-10-2005, 09:50 PM
we could have won.

That was a stupid line. Plus---we are a lot better than I thought.

-SFWUSC