PDA

View Full Version : I think my face is gradually falling off

BottlesOf
09-07-2005, 04:27 PM
So I got tanned/sunburned at the US Open on Saturday and now my forehead, and nose are all peely like and it's very annoying and I'm sure ugly to look at.

Any suggestions on how to fix myself?

mslif
09-07-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I got tanned/sunburned at the US Open on Saturday and now my forehead, and nose are all peely like and it's very annoying and I'm sure ugly to look at.

[/ QUOTE ]

exfoliate the dead skin and mosturize a lot.

TStoneMBD
09-07-2005, 04:29 PM
lotion will help. aloevera is probably best though.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Peel it off.

sfer
09-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Diablo mask.

edtost
09-07-2005, 04:37 PM
spend a lot of time standing next to evan.

Alobar
09-07-2005, 04:38 PM
use sunscreen /images/graemlins/smile.gif

its too late now, but after a burn get and use "banana boat: after sun loation". That [censored] will take a burn and make it not peel, its awesome stuff

youe best bet now is just to keep lotion on it and peel off the skin.

I would recoment "purpose" face lotion, that stuff is absolutely the best face lotion there is. Back when I was young and had acne thats the lotion my dermo "prescribed" to combat the dryness the medicine gave me. You can buy it at target or any store like that.

peachy
09-07-2005, 05:15 PM
lotion and then some other girlie creams...if ur actually interested in what other creams let me know...otherwise i wont waste my time b/c the 1st thing u have to do is extra girlie before u even do the creams...r u man enough?

pokerdirty
09-07-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i recommend plastic surgery

http://www.ba.no/multimedia/archive/00108/Michael_Jackson_108752a.jpg