PDA

View Full Version : STTF-HUC info needed

Daliman
09-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Anyone who has trip reports, pictures, or anything else from the tourney that they would like put on my website for posterity can email them to my webmaster and myself at nytlvr@aol.com and pokerdali@earthlink.net. Also, I need Bios written on all 16 players. Anyone can feel free to send information/comments on any players, and ball-busting is encouraged, but please, nothing actually venomous; if you didn't like any of these guys, it's yer own fault, cuz they rock,(Except Yugo. F Yugo.) THere will be one "official" bio written for each player, however, and if you want to write a bio on someone in particular, post it in this thread and I will yea/nay it. It's preferable you have good knowledge of the person you are writing about, and rememeber, guys like Irie and Zen, while popular likely choices for bio-writers, will likely be best off doing each other,(......:p ) Anyways, I get beefy honors. Least I can do for him after spooning with him for 2.5 days.

Irieguy
09-07-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's preferable you have good knowledge of the person you are writing about, and rememeber, guys like Irie and Zen, while popular likely choices for bio-writers, will likely be best off doing each other,(......:p ) Anyways, I get beefy honors. Least I can do for him after spooning with him for 2.5 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sure, I'll do zen.

Did you really have to spoon Beef? You know two beds is the same price as one in a hotel, right? Or did the conversation go like this:

DALI: Hi, i'd like to reserve a room
DESKBOY: How many adults?
DALI: One plus me. Not sure how you want to count me.
DESKBOY: Would you like one King or two Queen beds?
DALI: Can I get one double instead? I want to find out why they call him "Beef."

Irieguy

Jman28
09-07-2005, 02:02 PM
I think that some bios should be combinations of a few peoples input. For instance, nobody there knows me well enough to write a good bio, but everyone combined probably could. I think this goes for many of the guys there too.

45suited
09-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Just make sure that the terrible accident with the ice cream cone makes it into your life story. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif