PDA

View Full Version : Empire disconnecting cheaters: do they reply or should i follow up?

pottie
09-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I emailed Empire 3 times this week with player names and hand numbers for disconnecting cheaters at $200NL 6max. Do they normally reply to these emails, should I follow up or can I feel confident that they investigated these players?

William
09-07-2005, 08:58 AM
LOL. Keep dreaming....

pottie
09-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Didnt know it was that bad... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HoldEmKillah
09-07-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL. Keep dreaming....

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Maybe take the HH and email Party instead? It could work.

uncleshady
09-07-2005, 10:49 AM
They'll probably just ban you instead.

LoveDub
09-08-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I emailed Empire 3 times this week with player names and hand numbers for disconnecting cheaters at $200NL 6max. Do they normally reply to these emails, should I follow up or can I feel confident that they investigated these players?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm certain they would investigate the people in question, but would not count on a reply, aside from the "Thanks for reporting this"

However, if you feel that these guys colluded you out of some cash, it might be worth your while to pursue the investigation in the hopes of recovering some of those stolen pots.

If they discovered that they were colluding, why should Empire get to keep the cash?

Their balances would be held and the accounts never re-opened, so the money sits in a suspense account earning interest for Empire...

Dubra
09-08-2005, 04:57 AM
they usually respond esp if you are vip member