PDA

View Full Version : Shoe In of the Week

Big Al
09-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Denver goes to Miami this Sunday. The Dolphins have all the earmarks of a team in disarray and their new coach isnt helping the situation at all. The Broncos usually start the season strong and I expect them to do so here. Take Denver and give the 4 1/2. Its Big Al's Shoe In of the Week.--Big Al--

canis582
09-07-2005, 08:18 AM
http://www.broomhillart.co.uk/folio/400/bhfolio4.jpg

tech
09-07-2005, 04:23 PM
It would be immensely helpful if you would post your picks in Sports Betting. Now that we have mods, perhaps BruceZ will move them.

Easy E
09-07-2005, 04:48 PM
"Big Al, you've just been booted from Other Gambling, your home for years. How do you feel?"

Big Al
09-07-2005, 04:50 PM
I am old school....I dont like it....

scott8
09-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Beware the power of the moderator.

Easy E
09-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I happened to agree with the moderator in general, but was willing to let Big Al keep his tradition going.

scott8
09-07-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I happened to agree with the moderator in general, but was willing to let Big Al keep his tradition going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I think Tech is one of the biggest assets to this forum.

However in general, the "moderating" that has occurred throughout this site is hilarious.

tech
09-07-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah, I know. Now I feel kinda bad about it actually.

I'm not sure what it is called, but I think I have that psychological disorder that makes you go nuts if everything is not in the proper place. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

craig r
09-07-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah, I know. Now I feel kinda bad about it actually.

I'm not sure what it is called, but I think I have that psychological disorder that makes you go nuts if everything is not in the proper place. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

anal retentiveness?

craig

p.s. I think you might be talking about OCD?

scalf
09-07-2005, 09:14 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif..this is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS.!!!!!!!!

big al's post is not a sports betting post; his posts transcend wagering; they are gifts from heaven to us mere mortals; it's amazing to me how people just go out of their way to piss on and aggravate somone who trult cares that his pix are acurrate; and when big al gets hot....whew; it's like free cache..

hey; whoever moved this post; it was immoral...

pleeeze repost this in other gambling..

pleeeze; why fvck with such a good thing...

man what a dolt

gl

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Easy E
09-07-2005, 09:16 PM
I should know! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

CCx
09-07-2005, 09:47 PM
scalfie, you're the best

i'm in SC twice a year, let's go get drunk and bet on raindrops

JupiterUWG
09-11-2005, 02:43 PM
not looking good at halftime..forgot how bad plummer is

JupiterUWG
09-11-2005, 03:29 PM
looks like 0-1 for big al and friends...never fun

scalf
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
whaddya expect bozoboys; ya pissed off the g*ds of gambling; no way were they gonna let us win; when ya jerk with someone like that; big al i'm still with ya..

as for those clods who changed the forum; and/or denigrated the name / heritage of "Big Al" ; here's what i hope: you get all your money out on craps table; the shooter is dealing hisseslf the hand of the century; up to the table comes mr. expert from 2 + 2 and sez: "i'll buy a $10.00 bet on don't pass: whatdoyouknow??; the next toss; off the jerk's puny bet chips on don't pass bounce up 4 +3 seven out line away; pay the don't's and last comes... where do you people cum from???

big al ; i know what happened...

gl

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Easy E
09-11-2005, 07:16 PM
You're going to hurt yourself