PDA

View Full Version : my gf's boss. is he just like all of us?

tdarko
09-06-2005, 07:11 PM
my gf and her sister and about 30 other girls in their twenty-something's work for this man. he own's these first aid medical centers in the dallas metroplex area (plano, flower mound, frisco, southlake, highland park and carrollton). his employer's that aren't doctors are only women and are all very pretty and between the ages of 21-28.

now for my question's. these girls are beginning to catch on to his game (the same game that i pointed out a long time ago), he has all these "function's" that only include alchohol or bikini's, never a regular dinner or anything of that nature. it's either pool party, jet ski's on the lake or he's buying saki bomb's at the bar. now i have zero problem with this since i am at all of this via my gf and free saki and steak is great to me /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

my question is this: is this guy like every other rich middle aged boss and just want to see his hot twenty year old employee's in bikini's and/or drunk? my gf has caught on but others haven't.

another thing, he hires unqualified girls because they are hot too...like my gf's sister, haha she is still in college with no degree and had no idea what she was doing in the marketing department and yet she beat out 1 uglier female and two male's for the job who were all more qualified.

anyway, just wanted to know from a broader audience if the way this guy works is wrong or if its just the norm in business?

gorie
09-06-2005, 07:14 PM
i don't know but my boss slapped my ass the other day and it made me uncomfortable.

although i'd guess that him hiring your gfs sister over the other applicants had more to do with it being relation to your gf who already worked there than her looks. but who knows.

the rest sounds right on though.

scalf
09-06-2005, 07:15 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif..hey, you really do not understand marketing; doya???..if she is pretty with a nice shape; hey she'll bring in the bizness

trust me; this owner is a marketing genius

jmho

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Shajen
09-06-2005, 07:15 PM
typical middle-aged single dude, sounds like to me.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
another thing, he hires unqualified girls because they are hot too...like my gf's sister, haha she is still in college with no degree and had no idea what she was doing in the marketing department and yet she beat out 1 uglier female and two male's for the job who were all more qualified.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's markewting. Looks count for a lot in marketing. If she's hot, she's qualified to market. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tech
09-06-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
about 30 other girls ... all very pretty and between the ages of 21-28 ... all these "function's" that only include alchohol or bikini's ... dallas metroplex area

[/ QUOTE ]

Just let me know when and where. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

tdarko
09-06-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
middle-aged married dude.

tdarko
09-06-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just let me know when and where

[/ QUOTE ]
i will let you know when...where is usually chaucer's in addison, sherlock's in addison, and then let loose on greenville.

SomethingClever
09-06-2005, 07:32 PM
pics?

Shajen
09-06-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
middle-aged married dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

even better. Yeah, he's a leacherous old bastard, but hey, nothing wrong with that.

No one is making these girls go to these events, or even work for him, ya know?

istewart
09-06-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko
09-06-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No one is making these girls go to these events, or even work for him, ya know?

[/ QUOTE ]
you bring up an excellent point.

these girls have an easy job that pays them an insane amount for having no degree (hell some of them have a degree and its still a [censored] load of money!), lets say they eat the free food and drink the free drinks. plus he has never actually touched them or anything, he just looks.

tdarko
09-06-2005, 07:51 PM
i am on a new computer and all i got is a pic of my gf and her sis.

tdarko
09-06-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't know but my boss slapped my ass the other day and it made me uncomfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]
but you liked it gorie right? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

gorie
09-06-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

umm no. my boss makes me sick i hate him.

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my gf and her sister and about 30 other girls in their twenty-something's work for this man. he own's these first aid medical centers in the dallas metroplex area (plano, flower mound, frisco, southlake, highland park and carrollton). his employer's that aren't doctors are only women and are all very pretty and between the ages of 21-28.

now for my question's. these girls are beginning to catch on to his game (the same game that i pointed out a long time ago), he has all these "function's" that only include alchohol or bikini's, never a regular dinner or anything of that nature. it's either pool party, jet ski's on the lake or he's buying saki bomb's at the bar. now i have zero problem with this since i am at all of this via my gf and free saki and steak is great to me /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

my question is this: is this guy like every other rich middle aged boss and just want to see his hot twenty year old employee's in bikini's and/or drunk? my gf has caught on but others haven't.

anyway, just wanted to know from a broader audience if the way this guy works is wrong or if its just the norm in business?

[/ QUOTE ]

These types of situations would get me in trouble. I'd have a pretty hard time shuting up about his obvious behavior and it would be viewed as 'over-protectiveness/jealousy'.

It's a lose/lose situation for me.

tdarko
09-06-2005, 08:35 PM
it took me awhile but i found the pic. anyway you could have just searched the database cause there are a couple pics on there.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/bo0001/jessandjulie.jpg
gf on the left, little sis (junior at texas a&m) on the right

Sephus
09-06-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it took me awhile but i found the pic. anyway you could have just searched the database cause there are a couple pics on there.
gf on the left, little sis (junior at texas a&m) on the right

[/ QUOTE ]

i get to be the first to say your girlfriend is ugly. i would not touch her with my ten foot pole! yuck!

tbach24
09-06-2005, 08:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
gf on the left, little sis (junior at texas a&amp;m) on the right

[/ QUOTE ]

i get to be the first to say your girlfriend is ugly. i would not touch her with my ten foot pole! yuck!

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, my supermodel girlfriend just came up from under my desk giving me head to say what fat, ugly beasts your gf and her sister were

gorie
09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's mean, now he has to break up with her because of you.

09-06-2005, 08:53 PM
your girlfriend is gorgeous. You are one lucky guy.

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an [censored]. I thought I was a dick, but evidently, people strive much harder then I (I actually don't need to try, I'm good at everything (and never wrong))

2+2 wannabe
09-06-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm assuming you're: joking, drunk, blind, or gay

tbach24
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an [censored]. I thought I was a dick, but evidently, people strive much harder then I (I actually don't need to try, I'm good at everything (and never wrong))

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR HAHAHAHAH TURN ON YOUR SARCASM DETEC0R, etc. <font color="white"> (I hope) </font>

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR HAHAHAHAH TURN ON YOUR SARCASM DETEC0R, etc. <font color="white"> (I hope) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Then make it obvious man....REAL obvious when you're talking about someones actually GF.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Now that we've got the mandatory "she's ugly, blah, blah, blah" out of the way...

"Two girls at the same time." /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure TD knew it was a joke. The girl is obviously not ugly.

Jman28
09-06-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like your boss and he made you uncomfortable by slapping your ass, why don't you file sexual harrasment charges?

What he did is a perfect example of what sexual harrasment is.

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like your boss and he made you uncomfortable by slapping your ass, why don't you file sexual harrasment charges?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely a perfect example. I'll go even further and say it's boarderline the definition of sexual harrasment.

Don't put up with crap like that Gorie, or it will only amplify with time.

gorie
09-06-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely a perfect example. I'll go even further and say it's boarderline the definition of sexual harrasment.

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i didn't like it i don't think it's worth sueing over. i'm not sure what i would gain from doing that.
plus i'm afraid in context it's not that big of a deal. although i'm not the first girl he's done it too. i don't think he realizes it's inappropriate because he's stupid.

09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
what kind of guy in this day and age would slap a girl's butt? Where on earth do you work that this would be remotely possible? In a warehouse with only men or something?

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i didn't like it i don't think it's worth sueing over. i'm not sure what i would gain from doing that.
plus i'm afraid in context it's not that big of a deal. although i'm not the first girl he's done it too. i don't think he realizes it's inappropriate because he's stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worth sueing over? Naw, unless you have damages (lost job or advancement) it's really a waste of time.

BUT! Don't start thinking this is your problem and that context has anything to do with it. There is no context that excuses a man from slapping a womens ass in the workplace. None. He may be stupid, but that is not your fault nor responsibility.

cbfair
09-06-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you work in any kind of organized setting with real procedures in place, a sexual harrassment claim will be met with a thourough investigation with dizzying speed. Just go straight to the HR person or anyone above your boss and tell them what happened. There ought to be an inquiry within 24 hours and your boss could easily be suspended or have a reprimand in his record by EOB Thursday.

Companies worth working for will proceed this way every time simply to avoid very costly litigation. If they fail to act in this manor, you could take them to court and ask for a surprisingly large sum in damages.

Gorie, this is serious. If your supervisor (or any coworker) touched you in an inapropriate manor (slapping your ass definately is inappropriate) or has made you feel uncomfortable in any way, then that bastard deserves to be spanked. If your company is worth anything, they will bend over backwards to make this right with you and probably make that dickhead's life hell for awhile.

gorie
09-06-2005, 10:16 PM
i work in a photo lab with a control freak boss that is known as little hitler. pretty normal casual environment aside from the pscyho boss.

i don't really think he meant it in a sexual way, it more of a double pat than a slap, after making some dumb comment thinking he was funny, where he was joking back at me for asking a favor. i smiled back but i still didn't like it. if i could have given him a dirty look i would have but i was just happy he was doing a favor for me since i didn't want to get stuck doing something. i know it is still inappropriate for him to be doing it, but like i said i just think he's dumb.

if he does it again i'll say something but right now i'm just excusing it as accidental retardedness i guess.

gorie
09-06-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you work in any kind of organized setting with real procedures in place, a sexual harrassment claim will be met with a thourough investigation with dizzying speed. Just go straight to the HR person or anyone above your boss and tell them what happened. There ought to be an inquiry within 24 hours and your boss could easily be suspended or have a reprimand in his record by EOB Thursday.

Companies worth working for will proceed this way every time simply to avoid very costly litigation. If they fail to act in this manor, you could take them to court and ask for a surprisingly large sum in damages.

Gorie, this is serious. If your supervisor (or any coworker) touched you in an inapropriate manor (slapping your ass definately is inappropriate) or has made you feel uncomfortable in any way, then that bastard deserves to be spanked. If your company is worth anything, they will bend over backwards to make this right with you and probably make that dickhead's life hell for awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's a small business and my boss owns it. nothing i'd want to risk my job over it by threatening with anything. and i know he wouldn't mean to offend me i am one of his favorite employees. if i confronted him on it about it being inappropriate he would apologize and never do it again. i'll just assume it will never happen again without causing unnecessary problems for now.

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Fair enough, you know the situation best.

I will say that you should at the very least start to document any instance that makes or made you feel uncomfortable. If for nothing else then pattern recognition so you can look back and say "yeah, he's done this too much" and bail.

Just never blame yourself.

BigBaitsim (milo)
09-06-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it's a small business and my boss owns it. nothing i'd want to risk my job over it by threatening with anything. and i know he wouldn't mean to offend me i am one of his favorite employees. if i confronted him on it about it being inappropriate he would apologize and never do it again. i'll just assume it will never happen again without causing unnecessary problems for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fairly reasonable response. Undoubtedly, what he did was WAY over the line inappropriate. Motivation is, I think, pretty important.

I had a very naive, very competent, very pleasant, very dorky internship supervisor once. Whenever he stood next to one of the interns (say, to look at some test results together, or review some document on a monitor) he would throw his arm over your shoulder. We all were a bit creeped out by it (men and women alike), but it was clear to everyone that he was just a moron in regard to social skills, so nobody ever complained. We just made fun of him behind his back, like good little interns. Had his intent been sexual, we would have made a Very Big Deal about it.

raisins
09-06-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm adding my voice to the others that say ignoring this is a poor idea.

The only context where this is not a big deal is if there is a lot of overt flirting between the two of you and romantic interest had already been shown by both of you. Even then, it still shouldn't be going on at work.

Consider that he may have done it in order to set a new standard for personal boundaries between him and you. If it was a peer you could reset the boundary by saying something, since it's your boss the best way to get him to understand that touching your ass is inappropriate, is through HR. Somehow I doubt he's too stupid to realize this is outside the bounds of workplace behavior. In my opinion he has a vested interest, conscious or not, as being seen as the guy who just does that kind of thing - and it's OK. Point out to him that it isn't.

regards,

raisins

Edit: Just read the last 5 or so replies and your comments gave a better context of what's going on. Still, at least document.

gorie
09-06-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only context where this is not a big deal is if there is a lot of overt flirting between the two of you and romantic interest had already been shown by both of you. Even then, it still shouldn't be going on at work.

[/ QUOTE ]

after reading this even though i know you're talking more in general but directed at me, i just have to say GROSS!
i definitely don't flirt with my boss, he's my dad's age, and he disgusts me! i just had to make that clear. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif even reading that makes me want to puke !

anyway thanks for the responses and opinions people.

tdarko
09-07-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Two girls at the same time."

[/ QUOTE ]
trust me jake i have mentioned it and i am glad my gf has a good sense of humor about and i am also glad she didn't catch on to the fact that i was half-joking half-serious.

Al P
09-07-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

it's a small business and my boss owns it. nothing i'd want to risk my job over it by threatening with anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could own the business if he keeps it up. Seriously, if you ever work at a large corporation they constantly pound how bad SH is into your head and make you attend meetings on it and such.

KDawgCometh
09-07-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where's commodus to do a thumbs up pic for this. So is your GF's sis planning on coming out to central jersey any time soon /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

OtisTheMarsupial
09-07-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong - if those other people were more qualified than your gf's sister, yes, totally wrong.

Vavavoom
09-07-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

U definitely got the better deal there...She is HOT!!
FWIW..Sister is hot too...

captZEEbo1
09-07-2005, 05:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
trust me jake i have mentioned it and i am glad my gf has a good sense of humor about and i am also glad she didn't catch on to the fact that i was half-joking half-serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is a naive question, but would two sisters EVER be in a 3some wtih some guy? That just seems nasssty. Eg. if the only way I could have sex with Natalie Portman would be a 3some with my bro, I'd decline.

Vavavoom
09-07-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is a naive question, but would two sisters EVER be in a 3some wtih some guy? That just seems nasssty. Eg. if the only way I could have sex with Natalie Portman would be a 3some with my bro, I'd decline.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give u a clue....if the only way I could have a 3-some with Natalie Portman, was if my bro was involved as well....I'd be HIGH-FIVING that MOFO as we indulge in a little "spit-roast" !!!!!!

jakethebake
09-07-2005, 02:40 PM
yes

Shajen
09-07-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

What you are doing is quite funny jake.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SL__72
09-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Screw that. Its his business he can hire whoever he wants. If her sister vouches for her that in a way makes her more qualified then someone he doesn't know.

tdarko
09-07-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wrong - if those other people were more qualified than your gf's sister, yes, totally wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
i forgot to add something that makes it even worse (although yall could have put the pieces together), she got hired part time (summers, winters) over the other competing for the job. but in his defense it wasn't like they absolutely needed employee's.

jakethebake
09-07-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

What you are doing is quite funny jake.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It ain't funny and it ain't working. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tdarko
09-07-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
when i went to school at arizona state there were these twins that used to double up on dudes all the time, its where i orignally got my fascination with it.

FWIW, it's not gross for the guy, it should be gross for the sisters but that has nothing to do with me. but like i said my gf and her sister aren't like that.

09-07-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
when i went to school at arizona state there were these twins that used to double up on dudes all the time, its where i orignally got my fascination with it.

FWIW, it's not gross for the guy, it should be gross for the sisters but that has nothing to do with me. but like i said my gf and her sister aren't like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir- are brilliant.

Noo Yawk
09-07-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your question would be much easier too answer if you had some pics of these two kissing. Maybe even toppless. I'm pretty sure her boss has absolutelty no bad intentions, but the nude makeout pictures would definitely help clarify the entire issue.

asofel
09-07-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i am also glad she didn't catch on to the fact that i was half-joking half-serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh, the half-joke, half-serious play....key in every mans arsensal /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeti
09-07-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet. Take some more pics please.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-07-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoah... those chicks look familiar. Are they originally from Texas, or from somewhere else?

tdarko
09-07-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoah... those chicks look familiar. Are they originally from Texas, or from somewhere else?

[/ QUOTE ]
texas. their father has won two texas high school state championships and those games are nationally televised; maybe you watched the games and saw them on the field afterwards? i dunno?