PDA

View Full Version : I need a small favor (Halo 1 pc)

Reef
09-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I once again moved back to school, which involves moving a ton of junk out of state. One thing I forgot was my Halo 1 PC validation key. I also got a new laptop..

So if someone could PM me a validation key I would really appreciate it. My game is not pirated.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-06-2005, 05:42 PM
It seems like a phone call to your place of summer residence might be in order here.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
call MS.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
BTW i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO good at halo for PC.

Reef
09-06-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems like a phone call to your place of summer residence might be in order here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't keep the whole box, just the little 4x4 inch paper thing with the key on it. I'm not even sure of it's exact location. I can guarantee it would be buried though.

Reef
09-06-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
call MS.

[/ QUOTE ]

as in microsoft? too much effort/time involved

Reef
09-06-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I play as Reefypoopoo if you ever see me on

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
09-06-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i havent played in about a year. But ask busterstacks or somethingclever. They will both tell you that only a handfull of people are beter than me.

Reef
09-06-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i havent played in about a year. But ask busterstacks or somethingclever. They will both tell you that only a handfull of people are beter than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think like 25% of one's "skill" is dependent upon the machine/location/lag they have. With my new laptop, I've now plugged my 25% leak

BusterStacks
09-06-2005, 06:26 PM
I will murder you at Halo.

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 06:29 PM
i lost mine for pc too, so reef, if someone solves this, pm me.

i used to be real good at it on xbox. i was a solid level down than the people who murder everyone, but i was good. i was the bomb at capping the flag on blood gulch.

swede123
09-06-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this kind of the point of Halo?

Swede

BusterStacks
09-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Marijuana + Computer Game - Employment = pwnage.

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that im sure of. me and some friends went to a halo tourney in nyc, i teamed up with my friend, together we had been pretty much undefeated out of kids at our school/our friends.

we got murdered on chill out, our best level, 50-14. these two dominican kids annihilated us. it was not close. our idea of being organized was checking our watches and knowing when the rockets/powerups came in. these two kids had code for the best way to move into a room when we were there. or at least thats what i think, they were speaking spanish most of the time.

we played them again in a month and were a little more organized, but still got whooped 50-22. and half of the kills we got were after they went up 20-3.

09-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Voltron I'm just wondering how old these kids were and was one of them about 6'2.

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Voltron I'm just wondering how old these kids were and was one of them about 6'2.

[/ QUOTE ]

one of them was younger, the other was 17 im guessing. i think one of them was tall. it was at some place on 12th between 3rd and 4th. gametime or something.

09-06-2005, 06:46 PM
The shorter one was a little chubby? and they might have been with a pretty tall white kid?

If so I live across the street from these kids lol.

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The shorter one was a little chubby? and they might have been with a pretty tall white kid?

If so I live across the street from these kids lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah, the shorter one was chubby. i dont remember too much else. one of their halo names was afgangsta or something, thats all i remembered. they were good.

Reef
09-06-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's debatable for now

Reef
09-06-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
halo is waaaaay too intense for me after some ganj. I just wanna chill and listen to some marley.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
09-06-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's debatable for now

[/ QUOTE ]

no its not. ill lay 20:1 on buster.

Reef
09-06-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that im sure of. me and some friends went to a halo tourney in nyc, i teamed up with my friend, together we had been pretty much undefeated out of kids at our school/our friends.

we got murdered on chill out, our best level, 50-14. these two dominican kids annihilated us. it was not close. our idea of being organized was checking our watches and knowing when the rockets/powerups came in. these two kids had code for the best way to move into a room when we were there. or at least thats what i think, they were speaking spanish most of the time.

we played them again in a month and were a little more organized, but still got whooped 50-22. and half of the kills we got were after they went up 20-3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm rusty on the x-box version.. 4 of us around the same skill level got demolished by one little kid (level 28) who sounded about 14 years old, 4 on 1... it was kinda sad.

Reef
09-06-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's debatable for now

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you don't think I'd get 5 kills on a first to 25?

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm rusty on the x-box version.. 4 of us around the same skill level got demolished by one little kid (level 28) who sounded about 14 years old, 4 on 1... it was kinda sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

being 4-1 up in people doesnt guarantee an advantage at all if you run around seperated. its not as much as a handicap for the lone man as people think.

Reef
seriously people, I wanna play in the next hour ... key... PLEASE

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's debatable for now

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if buster is legitimately awesome, no. you wouldnt.

Reef
09-06-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

being 4-1 up in people doesnt guarantee an advantage at all if you run around seperated. its not as much as a handicap for the lone man as people think.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a big level, so that's probably why he had the advantage ... nonetheless, we were in at least groups of 2 or more always. If it was a smaller level, it would have been MUCH closer

Reef
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's debatable for now

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if buster is legitimately awesome, no. you wouldnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if he's awesome and I'm only very good. snipers, maybe not ... but heavy weapons?

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a big level, so that's probably why he had the advantage ... nonetheless, we were in at least groups of 2 or more always. If it was a smaller level, it would have been MUCH closer

[/ QUOTE ]

still, if hes better than you and can get the first shot in, one of you is dead before the other can turn around and the other quickly follows.

BusterStacks
09-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Real players know that heavy weapons don't take skill. Raw Halo skill comes in the form of Pistols + Snipers only. But yeah, if you have picked up a Fuel Rod in your last 20 games I am positive you will be lucky to get 5 kills in a match to 25.

Reef
09-06-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Real players know that heavy weapons don't take skill. Raw Halo skill comes in the form of Pistols + Snipers only. But yeah, if you have picked up a Fuel Rod in your last 20 games I am positive you will be lucky to get 5 kills in a match to 25.

[/ QUOTE ]

pistol's my favorite gun ( I think they made this gun too powerful by a little). I've hated snipers recently b/c my old computer had some lag. Teleporting targets are NOT cool.

Reef
09-06-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

one more thing...

heavy weapons kind of do take sooome skill. The better player will still win. I've beaten noobs 25-2 with rockets in a small level (I suicided once).

In say, prisoner, the most awesome x-box player I know just dominated us with the plasma pistol (non automatic), and sniper combo.

BusterStacks
09-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah I have been exploring the style of sniper/plasma pistol. It takes a LOT of skill though. Probably more than it's worth. Ok, I will concede that Rockets do take some skill, but the clearest demonstration of skill comes from the weapons I named. There is no reason to bring rockets into the equation.

PITTM
09-06-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Marijuana + MADDEN 2006 - Employment = pwnage.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

BusterStacks
09-06-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

YAD (You Are Dumb)

Reef
09-06-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

YAD (You Are Dumb)

[/ QUOTE ]

that was funny. that is all.