PDA

View Full Version : California Dreamin' - The first two days

Huh
04-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Spent a couple of days at the Lucky Chances $6-$12 game. Wow..lot more action than the AC games, this sould be good.

What is this crazy live drop on the button...Okay, make some adjustments.

Wow Aces cracked five times. Got away from two of im'. The only thing worse than getting Aces get cracked five tims, is the guy to your left telling you "You just missed the Aces Cracked gets you a rack($200) promo", and the guy to your right berating your raises, cause your messing up the bad beat.

Wow, another straight flush draw, with six-way action on the turn. This is the third one today. Jam Jam Jam Jam Miss Fold.

Nice hand sir, but why didn't you raise me on the end when you hit your runner-runner flush. Oh...It was only jack high, and you thought I was raising a bigger runner-runer flush.

God three blinds an orbit adds up fast, especially nine handed.

Your quads beat my full house.

That was a quick 50BB...Tom is another day.

And then....
After four hours of not seeing a turn, I win ONE pot and split ONE pot and I'm even for the day.

Wow, even, feels good. Black aces, seven way capped. Wow a set. Look at all the action...Do I have the nuts, yoy betcha.

Wow, the only other turn card I would like better would have paired the board. What are these four guys calling with.

Sir, you should have bet that runner-runner straight. Clearly top-set is no good.

Feel the anger...Feel the range...I embrace Full Blown Tilt.

Wow I like this live straddle. What, I missed it. Okay make it dead. Cool I get to say "fours up". SHIP IT!

J2 s00ted. Why not, sometimes he raises with crap. well I had to cal the flop, I hit my deuce and the running flush is just a bonus. SHIP IT!

Who sez 5-7off doesn't play well in a multi-way raised pre-flop hand. Sorry sir, Kings no good...I flopped a full house. SHIP IT!

Wow aces....naw they didn't hold up. What was I thinking playing this off-suit trash.

24s, Buckshot would play it. SHIP IT!

72off, "any two will do', SHIP IT!...

So this is what overall even feels like. I'm going to call over that cute chip-girl and color up.

I feel so dirty!

-HUH /forums/images/icons/confused.gif