PDA

View Full Version : Brokeback Mountain

swede123
09-06-2005, 05:26 PM
So I saw a preview for this movie this weekend, and based on this preview there is no way I'm going to pay money to see Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger cuddle. Am I a homophobe? Did anyone else feel similarly when seeing this preview? Here is some info about the movie (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808403312&cf=info&intl=us)

Swede

09-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Stop trying to hide it.

jba
09-06-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I a homophobe?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say yes.

Kathy Bates isn't really my bag either but I saw About Schmidt anyways even though I knew she lets loose her funbags in the movie. Not seeing that movie would have exposed me as the flabophobe that I am. And it was a really good movie.

just because they're kissing each other doesn't mean you have to start kissing your buddies afterwords.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I a homophobe?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say yes.

Kathy Bates isn't really my bag either but I saw About Schmidt anyways even though I knew she lets loose her funbags in the movie. Not seeing that movie would have exposed me as the flabophobe that I am. And it was a really good movie.

just because they're kissing each other doesn't mean you have to start kissing your buddies afterwords.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't? /images/graemlins/frown.gif