PDA

View Full Version : What kind of person does this?

ripdog
09-06-2005, 02:32 PM
I was in line at the grocery store today with my super cranky and teething 1-year old. Two places ahead of me, two perfectly able chinese women want help out to their car. They wait several minutes before someone comes and pushes their cart out. I felt like saying something snotty but managed to bite my tongue. They were parked right mext to my car, very close to the entrance. Bitches.

Shajen
09-06-2005, 02:34 PM
life is too short to care about what some dumb broads do in a grocery store.

However, since it bugged you, I would suggest you dump gasoline on them and light them on fire.

Al P
09-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Does the store normally offer this service or did it have to be requested?

djoyce003
09-06-2005, 02:41 PM
big mistake parking next to them.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in line at the grocery store today with my super cranky and teething 1-year old. Two places ahead of me, two perfectly able chinese women want help out to their car. They wait several minutes before someone comes and pushes their cart out. I felt like saying something snotty but managed to bite my tongue. They were parked right mext to my car, very close to the entrance. Bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that women are lazy, or that Chinese people are lazy? Or is it Chinese women?

offTopic
09-06-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that women are lazy, or that Chinese people are lazy? Or is it Chinese women?

[/ QUOTE ]

...and is it "Ranch 99" or "99 Ranch"? I've heard both.

trying2learn
09-06-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are the odds they said something about the guy who brought the, "super cranky teething" baby into the grocery store? i know people who would ask what kind of person does that.

asofel
09-06-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chinese women aren't lazy moran, they're bad drivers....duh...

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chinese women aren't lazy moran, they're bad drivers....duh...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because they're not lazy. They built the railroad after all. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jokerthief
09-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Chinese women are small and weak.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And full of gristle.

istewart
09-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Turn around and say "I'm looking to get some dumplings and two eggrolls tonight, so you might wanna get on that."

Luzion
09-06-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...and is it "Ranch 99" or "99 Ranch"? I've heard both.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of people call it "Ranch 99" but the supermarket is actually named "99 Ranch." Supposedly their store logo is confusing or something.

ripdog
09-06-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are the odds they said something about the guy who brought the, "super cranky teething" baby into the grocery store? i know people who would ask what kind of person does that.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was quietly chewing on my wallet while we were in line, so I doubt they even noticed us.

ripdog
09-06-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And full of gristle.

[/ QUOTE ]

and cheap--no tip for the gopher who hauled their groceries out.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And full of gristle.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

stabn
09-06-2005, 04:33 PM
So you are complaining because some women wanted help out with their cart?

I think you got on the wrong bus. This is 2+2, emo kids need to get on the QLC bus.

Boris
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
dude I think you need anger management counseling as well as ethnic sensitivity training.

PocketJokers72
09-06-2005, 05:03 PM
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

Aha! Successfully hijacked into a tipping/non-tipping thread!

Well Played.

offTopic
09-06-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And full of gristle.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody I've known who worked for a grocery store (sample size for number of different stores: 2) has not been allowed to accept tips for schlepping the groceries out to the car.

ripdog
09-07-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude I think you need anger management counseling as well as ethnic sensitivity training.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative. Slight irritation over two lazy women does not mean I need to enroll myself in anger management classes. Haul your own groceries out unless you have a legitimate need for help. Ethnic sensitivity training? My wife is chinese and would agree with me that chinese people tend to be extremely frugal. I worked as a mechanic and one of the funniest guys I worked with was chinese. He would always complain about having to work on a chinese owned vehicle because of their inherent cheapness. It was hilarious to watch him piss and moan about it.

09-07-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative. Slight irritation over two lazy women does not mean I need to enroll myself in anger management classes. Haul your own groceries out unless you have a legitimate need for help. Ethnic sensitivity training? My wife is chinese and would agree with me that chinese people tend to be extremely frugal. I worked as a mechanic and one of the funniest guys I worked with was chinese. He would always complain about having to work on a chinese owned vehicle because of their inherent cheapness. It was hilarious to watch him piss and moan about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows that ( in general) Asians and the blacks are cheap and don't tip. I am a Caublanasian, so its okay for me to say this.

asofel
09-07-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows that ( in general) Asians and the blacks are cheap and don't tip. I am a Caublanasian, so its okay for me to say this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe the term is "clackacao-clackacao"

ripdog
09-08-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the shoe fits...

kyro
09-08-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And full of gristle.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody I've known who worked for a grocery store (sample size for number of different stores: 2) has not been allowed to accept tips for schlepping the groceries out to the car.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. We don't accept tips. I don't know any supermarket chain that allows this.

2. If you had to wait longer for the chinese women to be helped out, the people running the store are morons. you should be scanned through while someone comes over.