PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal with ROME?

BottlesOf
09-06-2005, 01:57 PM
I think there have only been two weekends with one episode aired each Sunday. But, I've seen 3 episdoes b/c 3 are "On Demand." Did HBO [censored] up?

peachy
09-06-2005, 01:59 PM
im so lost...i wanna see this...someone fill me in!!

ok i looked it up...one comes on tonight at 9pm...i have no clue which # it is...how many have i missed? I never watch TV much so ive gotta get in the habit of remembering this one is on /images/graemlins/frown.gif

UncleRemus
09-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah I think they did screw up putting it on demand. I'm kinda bummed that I watched it since I've gotta wait 2 weeks to see a new episode now..

3 was definitely the best one thus far, though.

BottlesOf
09-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Order it On Demand now and catch up.

peachy
09-06-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Order it On Demand now and catch up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just tried to do that!! ggrr and my on demand is F'ed up!! And they have to send someone out here to fix it...stuff like this NEVER frustrates me until there is something i wanna watch bad like this which rarely happens SUPER GGRRR

Anyone know if its 1 or 2 that i was gonna watch tonight? i dont wanna start with 2 /images/graemlins/frown.gif it says something about Antony joining the senate

BottlesOf
09-06-2005, 02:11 PM
I agree with all points.

How about that surgery scene in Episode 2 though!!! That ws kinda painful to watch....

BottlesOf
09-06-2005, 02:13 PM
He was named People's Tribune in the second Episode, so I think you gotta wait...

peachy
09-06-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He was named People's Tribune in the second Episode, so I think you gotta wait...

[/ QUOTE ]

so is the one tonight the 1st or 2nd?

Danenania
09-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Is it good? Some girl told me it sucked, but I don't trust her. I've liked all other HBO shows that I've watched.

BottlesOf
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Yes it's good. I'm not putting it up there with the HBO greats just yet, but IMO even the bad HBO shows kick ass (eg Carnivale)

BottlesOf
09-06-2005, 02:23 PM
There are new episodes every Sunday. I guess they probably re-play the most recent one during the week, so tonight's is probably the second, even though 3 have been "made available."

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it good? Some girl told me it sucked, but I don't trust her. I've liked all other HBO shows that I've watched.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's good. Definitely worth watching, especially if you have an interest in history.

Phoenix1010
09-06-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I think they did screw up putting it on demand. I'm kinda bummed that I watched it since I've gotta wait 2 weeks to see a new episode now..

3 was definitely the best one thus far, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with all of this.

jba
11-15-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm bumping because this show rules.

If you have On Demand, do yourself a favor and watch the last fifteen minutes of last sunday's episode. unless blood bothers you, then don't.

I dare say it was the best fight scene ever produced for television.

samjjones
11-15-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you have On Demand, do yourself a favor and watch the last fifteen minutes of last sunday's episode. unless blood bothers you, then don't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pullo a gladiator!?!?! WTF! I felt sick to my stomach at the end, because Pullo's death was imminent. GREAT ending.

LondonBroil
11-15-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with everything jba says. "Thirteeeeen!"

daveymck
11-15-2005, 06:18 PM
We are getting this a week behind I think and people at work and on another message board are raving about it so is probably worth checking out.

lu_hawk
11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm only still watching because I feel like I need to because I put so much time into watching it up to this point. This is like The Young and the Restless with togas.

IndieMatty
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thirteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

jba
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thirteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I was yelling this in the shower this morning and the gf couldn't figure out WTF I was screaming about