PDA

View Full Version : K7s turn vs. button limper

DcifrThs
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
button limps sb completes i check my bb w/ K7s. i find it odd that the button limped as he seems pretty agro

flop is 9red7red6red sb checks i bet button calls.

turn is some blank i bet button now raises.

Barron

stoxtrader
09-06-2005, 01:02 PM
my first thought? turbomuck.

DcifrThs
09-06-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, mine too. guess the hand isn't that interesting, lol.

i insta folded and then after the hand thought, well, hmm, maybe its not THAT obvious.

Barron

09-06-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, mine too. guess the hand isn't that interesting, lol.

i insta folded and then after the hand thought, well, hmm, maybe its not THAT obvious.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]
I fold here too, The pot is still not that big so even with a decent probability that the villain is semibluffing, a fold still looks correct in my opinion.

steveyz
09-06-2005, 02:44 PM
over agro guy button limps? I'm out of the hand unless I flop a big draw or at least two pair. I assume AA or KK unless i've seen him open limp there before with other stuff.

skp
09-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Muck.

Interestingly, I had an almost identical hand yesterday. On the turn, I chose to chcekraise in order to either (a) disguise teh weakness of my hand or (b) charge him extra if he was semi-bluffing a flush draw. I had no concerns of giving out a free card because I knew that this guy would bet regradless of what he held if I checked.

He then 3 bet...doh...I mucked...and you know what, I too wondered if my muck was correct...lol

Michael Davis
09-06-2005, 06:29 PM
You already knew it was coming. You probably should have check-folded the flop.

-Michael

AceHigh
09-06-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You already knew it was coming. You probably should have check-folded the flop.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Try to flop 2 pair next time.

DeeJ
09-08-2005, 06:51 AM
he may have hit his set on the blank (low?). yeah, move on, small pot not much to win plenty to lose.