PDA

View Full Version : VPIP - PFR - AF Question

imashyboi
09-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey, Can someone help me determine the numbers for a tight and loose aggressive player. I also want to know if the PF(Preflop) action is included when determining the Aggressive Factor. Including and excluding the the PF action changes the AF stats so it's pretty important to know what's the norm. Thanks

Luzion
09-06-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, Can someone help me determine the numbers for a tight and loose aggressive player. I also want to know if the PF(Preflop) action is included when determining the Aggressive Factor. Including and excluding the the PF action changes the AF stats so it's pretty important to know what's the norm. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

1) This is not a probability question bro.
2) Tightness and Looseness are relative terms. I cant give you any numbers because I dont know what kind of game you play. You are better off asking people in the forum of your game of choice what are the common ranges.
3) Yeah I suppose you can factor in preflop aggression + postflop aggression. But its better to just concentrate on postflop aggression as a general indictator of your overall aggression.