PDA

View Full Version : Another "Why Pokerstars Support is Awesome" thread

LotsOfOuts69
09-06-2005, 12:10 PM
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: A few quick questions

>First, I was wondering when the satellites to the Pokerstars Carribean
>adventure would start? I assumed after the WCOOP was finished but I
wasn't
>sure.
>
>Second, am I correct in assuming that the event will again be held at the
>Atlantis Resort?
>
>Third, I know you have a rule about only changing your image once, but you
>see, my image is of Lindsay Lohan, who used to be pretty hot but now she
has
>lost too much weight, dyed her gorgeous red hair blond, and is not
>attractive anymore. I'm sure you understand my need to find another young
>beautiful actress to me my icon for Poker Stars. I was wondering if you
>could wave your image changing rule just once in this extreme case.
>
>Thank you for your time!!

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your email. The Carribean sats will start soon, but we
haven't got them in the schedule yet. Once WCOOP is all over and done with
we'll start to finalise the timings and details of them. You'll see them on
the site in due course.

I believe it will be at Atlantis again, but this hasn't yet been confirmed
100%.

Lastly, I have now updated your account so that you may change your image
again. Please choose your next cute actress carefully. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get back in
touch with us.

Regards,

ScottW
PokerStars Support Team

kitaristi0
09-06-2005, 12:13 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DMBFan23
09-06-2005, 12:16 PM
who is your new avatar?

boose_bagina
09-06-2005, 12:24 PM
yeah, what happened??? http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/archives/lohan_bikini_comparison2.jpg
**edit: scroll to bottom-ish of page

...oh, and natalie's off limits /images/graemlins/wink.gif

LotsOfOuts69
09-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Haven't decided yet, probably going to go with Elisha Cuthbert