PDA

View Full Version : Any Advise for Bonus Whoring???

puckboy
09-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi All

I think I'm missing something during bonus whoring time. I primarily play 3/6 on party,paradise,ultimatebet, and stars. When running poor will drop to 2/4, and occasionally take a shot at5/10.

ok here's my question. When depositing into these sites for bonuses, should i drop and play much lower limits just to clear my bonus or should i stick with 3/6?

The reason i ask, is inevitably when i make the deposit, i will 3 table at 3/6( which is normal, and i'm about a 2xbb/100 winner at this level) and with the bonus either break even or lose during this period(which defeats the purpose)

I understand that the competition gets greater because more good players are trying to clear, but this is the reason for my original question. SHould i drop to lower limits? Or is there something else i'm missing??

Any advise is appreciated

thank you

morgant
09-06-2005, 10:07 AM
there is a new internet bonuses forum. its directly under this forum. try over there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tailgunner
09-06-2005, 10:07 AM
You're a winning player, but lose at the same tables when there's free money involved?

You need to evaluate your game and find out what differences you're making, and well, stop doing it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If it's causing you that much trouble you may just want to drop down and work it out there until you figure out what's going on.

puckboy
09-06-2005, 10:15 AM
just did that

sorry and thanks

AcmeSalesRep
09-06-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there is a new internet bonuses forum. its directly under this forum. try over there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this post already in the Internet Bonuses forum?

Acme

Photoc
09-06-2005, 01:41 PM
This thread may have been moved to this forum.

AcmeSalesRep
09-06-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread may have been moved to this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah...well...that would make sense!

Acme

09-06-2005, 03:46 PM
<spellcheck>

advice

</spellcheck>

/images/graemlins/wink.gif