PDA

View Full Version : Re-neteller

Tzak
09-06-2005, 08:29 AM
I think I'll sell 1/2 of my holdings today,went down on some volume last nite.

Sniper
09-06-2005, 09:09 AM
As was pointed out in another thread here, Neteller went down in sympathy with party earnings release regarding slowdown in growth rates.

Twisty
09-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I also own NT shares,but im not budging.
I realized today that everybody thinks that party is the industry standard kinda like the retail sector looks at walmart,so if walmart comes in lower than expected the whole industry MUST be hurting(which is not true).

Partys numbers were up just that customer yield(which im assuming means how much they make per customer) was down.
Party has alot of competetion,neteller does not(yet).

Im not selling but if u wish to sell i would wait till this panick selling is done,you'll probably be able to get a better exit point.Whatever you decide good luck.

r3vbr
09-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm holding on to neteller.

Party's days are over. I forsee PokerStars will become the biggest online poker room before Q2-2006.

Eaglesfan1
09-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Stars overtook Party for the first time (that i've seen) yesterday in the players department with 59k vs Party's 55k online... Stars has been catching up steadily and is so much better of a site... Its just a matter of time I think

Tzak
09-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Alot of volume last nite,a bad sign.I didn't like the last week or 2 action.Up on a little and then down heavier.I think it's called churning.I tried selling yesterday,but couldn't because of the pink sheet bull.Gonna try to sell today,and switch everything so I can trade these stocks on English exchange.

Tzak
09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Someone please give me a technical analysts of this chart because I can't figure it out!