PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin pills...

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 06:57 AM
So about eight neonatal months ago my wife got a prescription for vitamin pills. For some reason they give these to women that are breastfeeding. Anyway, she hated them because they gave her the vitamin belly.

A couple of weeks ago I found them while moving. I hate throwing things out, especially ridiculously expensive things, so I started taking them.

I've only been taking them about once or twice a week, alternating them with my regular vitamins. Will these have any harmful effects? Will I start producing milk or anything?

MrTrik
09-06-2005, 07:19 AM
You have more courage than me Jake. Good luck with the new tits.

Seriously I don't know anything about this, but I would guess they just want to make sure they know exact dosages of stuff under the doc's watchful eye rather than something off the shelf.

They probably elimnate a few things than can affect pregnancy and add some other things like more iron or other minerals that decrease the chance of deficiency for the woman and baby.

The Armchair
09-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Try this page. (http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00430022640&trx=1Z5006)

asofel
09-06-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So about eight neonatal months ago my wife got a prescription for vitamin pills. For some reason they give these to women that are breastfeeding. Anyway, she hated them because they gave her the vitamin belly.

A couple of weeks ago I found them while moving. I hate throwing things out, especially ridiculously expensive things, so I started taking them.

I've only been taking them about once or twice a week, alternating them with my regular vitamins. Will these have any harmful effects? Will I start producing milk or anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

what kind of vitamins?

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what kind of vitamins?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're just a standard prescription neonatal multivitiamin. They also give me puppy breath which is kind of interesting.

IndieMatty
09-06-2005, 09:12 AM
I know you are not cheap/dumb/bored enough to do this.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know you are not cheap/dumb/bored enough to do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

To do what? Take them? I've been taking them for a couple of weeks now. They're really mostly just high in iron. That's why I'm only taking them once a week...so as not to get iron poisoning.

IndieMatty
09-06-2005, 09:19 AM
So what's the question if you know whats in them?

jokerthief
09-06-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, she hated them because they gave her the vitamin belly.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is vitamin belly?

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what she calls that bad vitamin indigestion.

mslif
09-06-2005, 09:22 AM
You will be fine Jake. They are only vitamins.

IndieMatty
09-06-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what she calls that bad vitamin indigestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

This really could be the worst thread you have ever made. I demand recompense.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You will be fine Jake. They are only vitamins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked. They have extra iron and folic acid, but apparently are low in B vitamins. Never know when I might need to exert myself and need those B vits. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This really could be the worst thread you have ever made. I demand recompense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine. I'm through with drunk passed put chicks and have moved on to Wet T-shirt chicks...

http://www.98online.com/photos/Pardi_gras/wet%20t.jpg

jokerthief
09-06-2005, 10:08 AM
The one in the middle doesn't belong and she knows it.

Brain
09-06-2005, 10:57 AM
It would be easier to tell if she didn't have her pointy elbow in the way. I don't think they're that bad though.