PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest Girl I have Ever Seen

thatpfunk
09-06-2005, 06:10 AM
Howard Stern tonight. They have a hot chick on and PartyPoker.net has sponsored a hi-low game.

Here is the setup: They have 5 giant cards. First card is flipped over and the person must guess whether is is higher or lower than the showing card. The payout structure is as such: 1 correct- 1K, 2- 5k, 3- 10k, 4-25k

The girl is already in a tiny bikini and is there to model. She claims she wants to be in Playboy, etc. The catch is that if she loses, she has to take her top off in front of Hward, Arnie, etc.

They flip over the first card and it is a 4. She says she doesn't want to play. She doesn't want to play on a freaking 4. Ok, fine they say, lets see what the next card was. It is a 5. Wow, talk about blowing it. They ask her to do it AGAIN. She hems and haws, wastes everyone's time and still says it's a no go on a 5 with a 4 showing. Moran. They flip over the next card and it is an 8.

Now some more idiocy. The keep talking to her and now she agrees to guess on the 8 but the punishment is she has to wear a wife-beater and they pour water on it. She agrees to this now? It is the same thing as being freaking topless.

Anywho, she guesses lower (um, ok?) and the card is a 6. She now has a board of 4, 5, 8, 6. Same deal, wet t-shirt, etc and now she says no again. I am so frustrated by how [censored] retarded she is at this point I just want her dead.

So they keep talking and she won't budge. They say, ok, for $5k what *would* you have chosen. She says higher. The next card is an Ace. Talk about blowing it. They are not making fun of her nearly enough but Howard is explaining how she has blown it and to flip the next card because she can't lose (a tie is a re-do). The next card is an Ace, so they grab the next one which is a King.

She was more or less, guaranteed $25k. I am convinced this girl is the dumbest individual on the face of the planet.

Dr. StrangeloveX
09-06-2005, 07:47 AM
this makes me angry for some reason.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:07 AM
Every test of the intelligence of girls (this, trivia, etc.) on the Howard Stern show has "demonstrated" that the girls are dumb; I'm convinced these tests are scripted.

thatpfunk
09-06-2005, 08:13 AM
I doubt it. It seemed pretty spontaneous and random. The contest was designed for a bum and she was hired by Party to flip the cards over. The bum managed to win $1k and it seemed like she was only asked to play because she was incredibly good looking.

Also, she didn't get topless or wet. If it was scripted I believe they would have had some sort of excitement. People were actually calling in to complain about what a crappy segment it was on radio and asking her to just leave rather than waste time.

Who knows though...

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Every test of the intelligence of girls (this, trivia, etc.) on the Howard Stern show has "demonstrated" that the girls are dumb; I'm convinced these tests are scripted.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the population of girls they're choosing contestants from is not of the highest mental calibre.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:15 AM
But have you seen the trivia segments? They ask the girls the easiest questions ever (e.g. "How many years are there in a decade?") and the girls can never answer them and they look really dumb trying to. I can't believe anyone is that dumb.

kurosh
09-06-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But have you seen the trivia segments? They ask the girls the easiest questions ever (e.g. "How many years are there in a decade?") and the girls can never answer them and they look really dumb trying to. I can't believe anyone is that dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]You clearly have not met a lot of people.

MrFeelNothin
09-06-2005, 08:23 AM
In 5th grade a girl in my class got 2/30 on a multiple choice news quiz. Oh, and 1 out of the 4 possible answers was always intentionally and humorously unrelated to the question, so at worst it is a 1/3 shot if you dont know a damn thing. 2. fukn 2. I corrected her quiz and I will remember her for the rest of my life as...........

The Dumbest Girl I have Ever Seen.

shant
09-06-2005, 08:49 AM
That was frustrating just reading about it.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You clearly have not met a lot of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly there are other more correct interpretations.

Cyrus
09-06-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This makes me angry for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are angry because you are not a sexy young model on Howard Stern.

mason55
09-06-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly have not met my sister. She makes some of these girls look smart. When I get home from work today I will start a thread with some stories about how dumb she is.

smokingrobot
09-06-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe anyone is that dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to get out more.

mslif
09-06-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Howard Stern tonight. They have a hot chick on and PartyPoker.net has sponsored a hi-low game.

Here is the setup: They have 5 giant cards. First card is flipped over and the person must guess whether is is higher or lower than the showing card. The payout structure is as such: 1 correct- 1K, 2- 5k, 3- 10k, 4-25k

The girl is already in a tiny bikini and is there to model. She claims she wants to be in Playboy, etc. The catch is that if she loses, she has to take her top off in front of Hward, Arnie, etc.

They flip over the first card and it is a 4. She says she doesn't want to play. She doesn't want to play on a freaking 4. Ok, fine they say, lets see what the next card was. It is a 5. Wow, talk about blowing it. They ask her to do it AGAIN. She hems and haws, wastes everyone's time and still says it's a no go on a 5 with a 4 showing. Moran. They flip over the next card and it is an 8.

Now some more idiocy. The keep talking to her and now she agrees to guess on the 8 but the punishment is she has to wear a wife-beater and they pour water on it. She agrees to this now? It is the same thing as being freaking topless.

Anywho, she guesses lower (um, ok?) and the card is a 6. She now has a board of 4, 5, 8, 6. Same deal, wet t-shirt, etc and now she says no again. I am so frustrated by how [censored] retarded she is at this point I just want her dead.

So they keep talking and she won't budge. They say, ok, for $5k what *would* you have chosen. She says higher. The next card is an Ace. Talk about blowing it. They are not making fun of her nearly enough but Howard is explaining how she has blown it and to flip the next card because she can't lose (a tie is a re-do). The next card is an Ace, so they grab the next one which is a King.

She was more or less, guaranteed $25k. I am convinced this girl is the dumbest individual on the face of the planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

First clue: "The girl is already in a tiny bikini and is there to model. She claims she wants to be in Playboy, etc"

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First clue: "The girl is already in a tiny bikini and is there to model. She claims she wants to be in Playboy, etc"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the second clue. The first clue was "Howard Stern tonight".

jason_t
09-06-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe anyone is that dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to get out more.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can anyone not know what a decade is? Seriously. Even if you only watch MTV or VH1 you know what a decade is.

BWebb
09-06-2005, 10:37 AM
This is not even the dumbest girl they've had on Stern. The reigning Miss Howard Stern scored an 84 on an IQ test, where 80 is legally retarded. She is very hot, though.

TheMainEvent
09-06-2005, 10:40 AM
jason_t is right. One girl might be dumb enough to get these questions wrong, no way they are all that dumb.

swede123
09-06-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm pretty freakin' disgusted by you guys. All these posts without a single picture of these near-braindead hot chicks. Shame on you, OOT!

Here's Miss Howard Stern btw

http://old.misshowardstern.net/assets/albums/album02/Andrea_sexy_05.sized.jpg

Swede

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 10:43 AM
http://old.misshowardstern.net/assets/albums/album02/Andrea_sexy_05.sized.jpg

That pic is so touched up it looks like a drawing and they still couldn't cover up the black eye.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 10:47 AM
You see, I think we young men (have been manipulated by society to?) like the idea of the innocent dumb girl and this show is playing to those desires; I still refuse to believe these girls are actually that dumb.

After watching one of the trivia segments on this show I find it really hard to believe it's real. It seemed so scripted because of the easiness of the questions and all the guys in the studio getting a kick out of laughing at the girls as they gave their stupid answers.

Anyway, if I'm wrong then I would like to hear comments about it that are a little more thoughtful than "you need to get out more."

A note about my parenthetical: I'm not saying that anyone group took it upon themselves to manipulate people our age into thinking dumb innocent hot girls are the ideal, just that it's an effect of blonde jokes, etc. that guys like the idea of dumb girls. They're easier to manipulate, take advantage of, dominate, etc. and that may be appealing to some.

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You see, I think we young men (have been manipulated by society to?) like the idea of the innocent dumb girl and this show is playing to those desires; I still refuse to believe these girls are actually that dumb.

After watching one of the trivia segments on this show I find it really hard to believe it's real. It seemed so scripted because of the easiness of the questions and all the guys in the studio getting a kick out of laughing at the girls as they gave their stupid answers.

Anyway, if I'm wrong then I would like to hear comments about it that are a little more thoughtful than "you need to get out more."

A note about my parenthetical: I'm not saying that anyone group took it upon themselves to manipulate people our age into thinking dumb innocent hot girls are the ideal, just that it's an effect of blonde jokes, etc. that guys like the idea of dumb girls. They're easier to manipulate, take advantage of, dominate, etc. and that may be appealing to some.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think too much. Some people are just dumb. You need to get out more.

jokerthief
09-06-2005, 10:53 AM
This is why I stopped watching Howard Stern.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 10:54 AM
It's a toss up. I personally find it easier to believe girls willing to be on Howard Stern are that dumb rather than that good of actresses.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 11:00 AM
The problem with a lot of these pretty girls is not dumbness per se, it's the fact that they're too self-absorbed to bother learning anything about the world around them. They just have a very small world, and have never had any reason to want to expand their horizons. Some of the prettiest girls I went to high school were like this. They were absolutely braindead when it came to talking about anything that didn't relate to them personally. These girls weren't incapable of learning, they just never bothered.

TheMainEvent
09-06-2005, 11:04 AM
You can apply the ignorance defense to questions like "Which country borders Texas?" The questions on the show are so easy and everyday that I can't imagine how you could be alive for more than a year and not know the answer.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can apply the ignorance defense to questions like "Which country borders Texas?" The questions on the show are so easy and everyday that I can't imagine how you could be alive for more than a year and not know the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are actually two, the U.S. and Mexico. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch "Street Smarts".

One time, they actually did an entire show of just asking people one question, "How many states are there in the United States?"

At least 70% of the people (they showed) got it wrong, and where not close.

Some people really are that dumb.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 11:15 AM
There was a show in Canada a few years ago called "Talking to Americans". A Canadian comedian would go down to the US and ask Americans questions about Canada, ask them to sign petitions for bizarre things that were supposedly happening in Canada, etc... The funniest bits were when he'd talk to 'supposedly' intelligent people such as University professors and politicians. I remember him getting the governor of Arkansas to sign a petition to outlaw the annual polar bear hunt in Toronto, and a University professor at Harvard to sign a petition to stop Canadians from placing their old people on ice floes to die.

Stupid people are all around us, it's just that some people hide it better than others.

09-06-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In 5th grade a girl in my class got 2/30 on a multiple choice news quiz. Oh, and 1 out of the 4 possible answers was always intentionally and humorously unrelated to the question, so at worst it is a 1/3 shot if you dont know a damn thing. 2. fukn 2. I corrected her quiz and I will remember her for the rest of my life as...........

The Dumbest Girl I have Ever Seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

It blows my mind how people can do terrible at multiple choice tests when they are getting .25 marks per question that they dont know the answer to and they guess on (assuming 4 choices per question).

mslif
09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
A few months ago, Howard Stern hosted Julie Cailini ('96 Playmate of the Year) and Stacey Sanchez ('97 Playmate of the Year) for a morning of sordid joviality. The ladies, who were promoting their latest calendars, answered ten questions from Howard, ostensibly to demonstrate how important it is for them as role models for young women to stay up on current affairs. The ladies' answers were amusing (and a bit sad), but it did prove that you don't have to be a neurosurgeon to earn a pile of cash.

Question 1: Who is the President of Russia?
Julie: Gorbachev
Stacey: Gretzky
(Answer: Boris Yeltsin)

Question 2: Define the meaning of NAACP.
Julie: Something, something, for Certified Pianists
Stacey: It's some kind of police organization.
(Answer: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)

Question 3: Who was the inventor of the lightbulb?
Julie: I know Edison invented the telephone, but I can't remember the lightbulb guy.
Stacey: I don't know.
(Answer: Thomas A. Edison. Alexander Graham Bell was the phone guy!)

Question 4: Who is the Speaker of the House?
Julie: Gore something-or-other.
Stacey: Bill Clinton.
(Answer: Newt Gingrich. For the benefit of international members of the market, Al "Gore" is the U.S. Vice President, "Bill Clinton" is our president.)

Question 5: Define the meaning of the letters CIA.
Julie: I don't know.
Stacey: Certified Investigation Association.
(Answer: Central Intelligence Agency)

Question 6: What is the center of our solar system?
Julie: The Equator
Stacey: The Moon
(Answer: The Sun)

Changing his tack to create better odds for the girls, Howard switched to what he termed "industry related" questions:

Question 7: What do the initials "DK" stand for?
Answer: Both knew it was fashion designer "Donna Karan."

Question 8: What is "Cristal?"
Answer: Both knew it was an elite champagne.

Question 9: What car company has a model known as a "911?"
Answer: Both knew it was Porsche.

Question 10: Whose face is on the (U.S.) $100 bill?
Answer: Both knew it was Ben Franklin.

touchfaith
09-06-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I stop laughing, I'll be able to read the rest /images/graemlins/grin.gif

"That's gold Jerry GOLD!" /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

edits...Gotta love how they each nail anything to do with material items/money.

HopeydaFish
09-06-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I stop laughing, I'll be able to read the rest /images/graemlins/grin.gif

"That's gold Jerry GOLD!" /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

edits...Gotta love how they each nail anything to do with material items/money.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my point in my previous post. These girls are just ignorant of the larger world around them. They're quite knowledgeable when it comes to things that are important to them personally.

This still makes them stupid, of course...but it's not like they're mentally challenged.

TheMainEvent
09-06-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One time, they actually did an entire show of just asking people one question, "How many states are there in the United States?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as an aside, isn't the phrase "lower 48" kind of stupid given that it excludes the southernmost state in the union?

fingokra
09-06-2005, 12:08 PM
only getting 2/30 on multiple choice may be proof of negative knowledge

Pyromaniac
09-06-2005, 12:26 PM
This thread reminds me of a Helmut Newton story from a while back.

here, I found it:

[ QUOTE ]
Photographer Helmut Newton, famed for his portraits of beautiful naked women, said Wednesday he had met far too many stupid models in his career.
Newton, 82, has courted controversy with his portrayals of sexual violence, sado-masochism and fetishism. But the renowned photographer told Germany's Stern magazine that working with beautiful women had often been boring and tiresome.

"Either they are so dumb that they can only sit there silently staring straight ahead with vacant looks on their faces, or they get on my nerves because they can't stop blabbering," said Newton, an Australian who lives in Berlin.

"And then there are those who believe they have to talk about important issues," he added. "Those are the worst of all."

[/ QUOTE ]

full story 2002 (http://news.excite.com/odd/article/id/275010|oddlyenough|10-17-2002::13:02|reuters.html)

tbach24
09-06-2005, 12:30 PM
I just asked the kid who inspired this account (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=34451&what=search&Forum= f20&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&where=bodysub&Nam e=34451&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderva l=&oldertype=&bodyprev=) if he knew what a decade was.

tbach24: do you knwo what a decade is?
seansolo: what do you mean by that
tbach24: like, what is a decade
seansolo: why are you asking?
tbach24: please answer the question
seansolo: i don't have to tell you

He used to take the same approach in school when someone would ask him a question he didn't know. Since I was on the computer during my free periods at school a lot, sometimes I would be in his math class as well. Almost word for word, he used the same approach when asked "four minus two"

I'm such a jackass

WEASEL45
09-06-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just as an aside, isn't the phrase "lower 48" kind of stupid given that it excludes the southernmost state in the union?

[/ QUOTE ]
Which states does it exclude? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just asked the kid who inspired this account (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=34451&what=search&Forum= f20&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&where=bodysub&Nam e=34451&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderva l=&oldertype=&bodyprev=) if he knew what a decade was.

tbach24: do you knwo what a decade is?
seansolo: what do you mean by that
tbach24: like, what is a decade
seansolo: why are you asking?
tbach24: please answer the question
seansolo: i don't have to tell you

He used to take the same approach in school when someone would ask him a question he didn't know. Since I was on the computer during my free periods at school a lot, sometimes I would be in his math class as well. Almost word for word, he used the same approach when asked "four minus two"

I'm such a jackass

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear God, tbach!!! I laughed so hard at this my co-worker is just staring at me like I'm a maniac. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Question 7: What do the initials "DK" stand for?
Answer: Both knew it was fashion designer "Donna Karan."

Question 8: What is "Cristal?"
Answer: Both knew it was an elite champagne.

Question 9: What car company has a model known as a "911?"
Answer: Both knew it was Porsche.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

They should've asked who Ben Franklin was.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The phrase is used in Alaska to refer to the continental United States.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hawaii.

There are 50 - 2 = 48 states excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Hawaii is the most southern state in the union.

shant
09-06-2005, 01:37 PM
That Street Smarts show is fake. So is the Jay Leno sketch it came from, Jay Walking. Jay films that sketch about 4 blocks from my house, and I've stood by and watched the interviews before. One time I was fully wasted, and I still could tell people were acting dumb to get on TV. It's much funnier to Jay Leno's demographic if they show you a picture of Ben Franklin and you say something retarded like "Is that Snoop Dogg's uncle?" then if you know the right answer.

That being said, I think the chicks on Stern are just that dumb.

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The phrase is used in Alaska to refer to the continental United States.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And it's been around longer than Hawaii has been a state.

Tom1975
09-06-2005, 02:00 PM
This is an honest to God true story about the girl who was Valedictorian of my high school class. We're in AP American History, it's the end of the year, so we're on the Cold War. Our teacher is talking about the history of communism. At one point he mentions how much the Soviets respected Lenin, so much so that when he died, they preserved his brain so scientists could study it, and that they've kept it around all these years. One of the kids in class makes the comment "They must have preserved it pretty well since he's been dead for 60 years or so". At this point our future Valedictorian looks at him and says "What do mean 60 years? John Lennon was killed in 1980!"

wayabvpar
09-06-2005, 02:08 PM
I am the walrus.

TheMainEvent
09-06-2005, 02:11 PM
The worst part is that she had a higher class rank than you.

drewjustdrew
09-06-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the term came about after before Hawaii became a state.

Tom1975
09-06-2005, 02:12 PM
sad but true

jason_t
09-06-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the term came about after before Hawaii became a state.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know whether or not this is the case (jakethebake says it is) but I grew up in Alaska and we used the phrase strictly to refer to the continental United States; if we want to refer to the continental United States and Hawaii we merely said "the rest of the states."

cassette
09-06-2005, 03:12 PM
A few years back in Grade 11 German class a girl next to me asks this doozy, "If German people don't know English, how do they learn German?" /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

bravos1
09-06-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am the walrus.

[/ QUOTE ]

coo-coo-ca-choo

youtalkfunny
09-06-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That Street Smarts show is fake. So is the Jay Leno sketch it came from, Jay Walking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Howard Stern was doing "Jay Walking" before Jay Leno learned how to walk.

EDIT: Then again, Steve Allen was doing it before Howard was born...but no one remembers, because people weren't as dumb in Allen's day.

wacki
09-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Ever seen the show street smarts? I'm amazed how many people don't know what this is.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/walkingtours/images/tour/DCT03_monument.jpg

KungFuSandwich
09-06-2005, 07:16 PM
That reminds me of the kid who was reading aloud in my history class about the death of Six Lenin (VI Lenin)