PDA

View Full Version : Hey I have a question

Popinjay
09-06-2005, 04:29 AM
Is there like a nicorette patch or gum or anal pill for a video game addiction? I played like 4 hrs today and I hate myself for doing it.

edit: There was some displeasure with the first pic I put up so here is a new one.
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8758/alessandraambrosio153zq.jpg

PoBoy321
09-06-2005, 04:30 AM
Who is that?

tonypaladino
09-06-2005, 04:31 AM
judging by your avatar you might prefer the anal pill.

and the girl...meh
(and those cards alude to p---------)

PoBoy321
09-06-2005, 04:32 AM
The girl's cute, but she's look better if she cut and straightened her hair.

I'm not saying I'd kick her out of bed, just making an observation.

Tron
09-06-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and the girl...meh

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitch please. That girl is FINE. Plus, she is super-nice and sometimes possesses (and gives away) Rice Krispie treats!

Brain
09-06-2005, 04:33 AM
That royal flush is so rigged.

Eurotrash
09-06-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and the girl...meh

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitch please. That girl is FINE. Plus, she is super-nice and sometimes possesses (and gives away) Rice Krispie treats!

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know her?

tonypaladino
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and the girl...meh

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you know this girl?

Tron
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and the girl...meh

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you know this girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I'll tell you what I do know... How to read.

And make assumptions that the picture was taken in her room.

PoBoy321
09-06-2005, 04:37 AM
I liked the first picture, the problem is that she's not a supermodel, but she'll get held up to those standards. For example, if I saw her walking down the street, I'd think she's really hot, but if I saw her on the cover of Maxim, I'd be disappointed.

Luzion
09-06-2005, 04:37 AM
The girl is Alessandria Ambrosio... duh!

She is most famous for being in Victorias Secret

Tron
09-06-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I liked the first picture, the problem is that she's not a supermodel, but she'll get held up to those standards. For example, if I saw her walking down the street, I'd think she's really hot, but if I saw her on the cover of Maxim, I'd be disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm... I just think she is really hot. OP should repost that pic in a reply... Please???

tonypaladino
09-06-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm... I just think she is really hot. OP should repost that pic in a reply... Please???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, repost, so I can see wtf tron was talking about

?????????????????????????

shant
09-06-2005, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Popinjay
09-06-2005, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/372/img004354bj.jpg

tonypaladino
09-06-2005, 04:43 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

wtfsvi
09-06-2005, 05:03 AM
This pic is way better than the "new one".

unreal_nh
09-06-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/372/img004354bj.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

i like her /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wtfsvi
09-06-2005, 06:18 AM
Oh, and by the way; my sister is really heartbroken that you havn't kept in touch /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're such a player popinjay.