PDA

View Full Version : Getting back in the saddle

09-05-2005, 11:50 PM
So my gf and I broke up about three weeks ago. We'd been dating about 3 years so I'm kind of out of it with the ladies. Any advice for getting back into things?

MrWookie47
09-05-2005, 11:52 PM
If you're as cool as your name implies, you have nothing to worry about.

Alobar
09-05-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So my gf and I broke up about three weeks ago. We'd been dating about 3 years so I'm kind of out of it with the ladies. Any advice for getting back into things?

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on who dumped who. If she dumped you, then my advice is don't get back into things. Be on your own for a little while.

If you dumped her, then you dont need any advice because typically when someone ends a long term relationship its because they've already found another slice of ass to move on to. (and if she dumped you, just pretend I didnt say that, cuz I'm sure it isnt ture (even tho it is))

09-05-2005, 11:59 PM
I dumped her because she had a one night stand with some random dude.

mason55
09-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Are you looking to find another relationship (bad idea usually) or just get some pieces of ass.

If the latter, depending on your age, check out myspace (I'm going to get a ton of [censored] for saying that). There are so many girls on there looking for sex, all you have to do is get some good pictures up. You'll have girls sending you messages for sex all the time. You barely even need a personality.

That will give you the confidence to remember that it's not that hard to get girls, and once you have that confidence back it will be easy to go out to bars and pick up girls.

lucas9000
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

handsome
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I lol'ed at this.

lucas9000
09-06-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
check out myspace (I'm going to get a ton of [censored] for saying that)

[/ QUOTE ]

rightfully so.

mason55
09-06-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check out myspace (I'm going to get a ton of [censored] for saying that)

[/ QUOTE ]

rightfully so.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a huge directory of horny chicks. yeah, there's a lot lame people on there that are way too into it, but it's never failed to find me a girl who wanted to [censored] on short notice.

DarkForceRising
09-06-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you looking to find another relationship (bad idea usually) or just get some pieces of ass.

If the latter, depending on your age, check out myspace (I'm going to get a ton of [censored] for saying that). There are so many girls on there looking for sex, all you have to do is get some good pictures up. You'll have girls sending you messages for sex all the time. You barely even need a personality.

That will give you the confidence to remember that it's not that hard to get girls, and once you have that confidence back it will be easy to go out to bars and pick up girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Mason, is that in DC? If so, I seem to remember hearing something about the advantageous chick to dude ratio there. Just curious.

mason55
09-06-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey, Mason, is that in DC? If so, I seem to remember hearing something about the advantageous chick to dude ratio there. Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, there seems to be a pretty good number of loose, horny chicks. I haven't really met anyone that would be relationship material (most of the people in DC are way too conservative or just dumb sluts) but for some reason it's really really easy to get laid.

It could just be my stunning good looks though /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Alobar
09-06-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dumped her because she had a one night stand with some random dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then take some time and get over her. You can throw in some meaningless sex with random girls while you are doing this, but for the sanity of everyone concerened dont start dating anyone or get in a relationship.

Also, stay strong and dont get back with your ho ex-gf, and dont listen to anyone that tells you otherwise (especially her).