PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds back?

kyro
09-05-2005, 11:22 PM
They're saying he could be activated for Tuesday's game. I hope someone throws a fastball right as his knee.

BWebb
09-05-2005, 11:25 PM
I wouldn't expect to him play in the Dodger series. He worked out with the team today and everything went good. He could be activated just because the expanded rosters, but I'd guess he'll get a few pinch hit appearances before he starts.

Vince Young
09-05-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't expect to him play in the Dodger series. He worked out with the team today and everything went good. He could be activated just because the expanded rosters, but I'd guess he'll get a few pinch hit appearances before he starts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is the guy in your avatar retarded?

BWebb
09-06-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is the guy in your avatar retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, no just a goofy picture. It's Matt Cain, 20 year old pitcher for the Giants. Made his ML debut last week.

Bulldog
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Barry Bonds

PITTM
09-06-2005, 02:25 PM
i was going to ask if it was matt cain the other day, but i assumed from the username that brandon webb just looked exactly like matt cain and that was who it was. anyways. giants. nl west. champs. get ready.

rj

Chris Daddy Cool
09-06-2005, 07:21 PM
how awesome would it be if barry came back and helped the giants win the NL west and ride his back all the way to world series champs?

it'd be his greatest accomplishment ever.

because 6 game winning streak and all, this team is terrible...

partygirluk
09-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Didn't he get busted for juicing?

BWebb
09-06-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how awesome would it be if barry came back and helped the giants win the NL west and ride his back all the way to world series champs?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be awesome. However, the team is not as terrible as it was earlier in the year. I think they had the best ERA in August (if not, very close) and have been much improved. As I said in another thread, their only problem is scoring runs, something he could definitely help with.

JayLear
09-07-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not officially...yet.

Jack of Arcades
09-07-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, and he's been tested multiple times this season.

PITTM
09-07-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the 3 day span 2 years ago when he hit 2 walkoff homeruns and an earlier game winning homerun were 3 of the best days of baseball ive ever seen. the last walkoff homerun resulted in a semi-riot in my giants fan filled house. i miss that year /images/graemlins/frown.gif

rj