PDA

View Full Version : Thanks PARTY!!!!1111

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 08:39 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/Nfinity14/badtimes2.jpg

So...Anyone else having connection problems at Party?

Didn't notice it would be that small, Well let me explain whats up:

I have the Nut Full house and the guy to my left is betting into me with someone behind me. I was in the process of typing my notes on the guy when it happened.

The note? Here: 3-bet Blff J-hgh on Scry Trn

I hate you Party.

bozlax
09-05-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but that image is so small I can't see it.

09-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Yup, i can't get back to any table.

DerFleischmeister
09-05-2005, 08:46 PM
The whole Zoo is reporting problems with connections on all Party skins. I got dumped as well.

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but that image is so small I can't see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry.

irishpint
09-05-2005, 08:53 PM
he had pocket kings and you saved some $.

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Also, I have already pre-typed my reply to the inevitable letter telling me it was my fault, let me run it by you:

Dear(insert clueless outsourced Party Rep.)

I believe you are mistaken, and your Mother will be capable of backing up my claim. She doesn't seem to be having a problem at all with my BANDWIDTH.

Please feel free to reference her in regards to how good my PING is.

Thanks,
Nfinity

RatFink
09-05-2005, 08:56 PM
So much for clearing my Empire bonus tonight. Figures that when I'm running incredibly well they go down to do "Doom Switch" installation on my account or something!

irishpint
09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
c'mon, i can't see what limit, but it might be a split. in which case you lost like, $10? not THAT huge a deal. Sucks yes, end of the world...no.

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
c'mon, i can't see what limit, but it might be a split. in which case you lost like, $10? not THAT huge a deal. Sucks yes, end of the world...no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your correct, but inevitably there was going to be a thread on this, I guess I could have titled it appropriately, but I felt this was a funny way to get the word out.

And I'm not out anything yet, I do have a screenshot as bad as it may be(right now) I'm hoping this baby will net me at least a 25$ bonus.

irishpint
09-05-2005, 09:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Your correct, but inevitably there was going to be a thread on this, I guess I could have titled it appropriately, but I felt this was a funny way to get the word out.

And I'm not out anything yet, I do have a screenshot as bad as it may be(right now) I'm hoping this baby will net me at least a 25$ bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, in all seriousness, they'll actually award $ when you get kicked off of a hand because of their server problems? i've always just said [censored] and moved on. this is great news to me.

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, in all seriousness, they'll actually award $ when you get kicked off of a hand because of their server problems? i've always just said [censored] and moved on. this is great news to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be polite, but somewhat irate in your e-mail to them, if they give you some BS you could pull the "I'll never play here again" whine as a last resort.

That's what all the various COMPBONii are used for.

SCfuji
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
this isnt the first post about big pots youve made when party had connection problems. hopefully it was for the best.

its kind of weird, the STTs didnt pause or disconnect, they just didnt make new games. did the ring games just shut down?

09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
I would bet that 90% of Party's tables had someone with a winning hand at the time of the freeze.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 09:15 PM
It wasn't even very big, but very seldom do I get to bitch.

It started out on one of my tables then gradually spread to the other 2. At first I thought I was at one of those random "intermitten disconnect tables" but eventually found out I was wrong.

bozlax
09-05-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can honestly say that Party and Empire have never, ever frozen on me in the middle of a hand I was playing. Seriously.

I think it hung once when I was BB and holding JJ, but the betting never got to me preflop.

Nfinity
09-05-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can honestly say that Party and Empire have never, ever frozen on me in the middle of a hand I was playing. Seriously.

I think it hung once when I was BB and holding JJ, but the betting never got to me preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet another moment where my efforts to strive to greatness, to be like Bozlax, and have failed utterly.

FIE YOU LIFE!!! GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME???