PDA

View Full Version : A couple pieces of advice......

MEbenhoe
09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
For the few girls in OOT (hopefully none of you guys are this dumb, but if you are this is for you to): When you hook up with a guy at a party at his house and dont leave his house til 4 am, do not call him before noon the next morning. He is still asleep and will be annoyed by the fact that you have such a lack in judgement.

For the guys: When you hook up with a girl at a party, if you dont want her calling you the next morning, give her a fake #. You can always say you were too drunk to get your phone # right.

That is all.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 04:25 PM
This is wise.

Sponger15SB
09-05-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When you hook up with a girl at a party, if you dont want her calling you the next morning, give her a fake #. You can always say you were too drunk to get your phone # right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you should give her a number extremely similar to yours. Like if you number is 472-2753 you should tell her 472-2453 so that she just thinks she entered your # in wrong.

LethalRose
09-05-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can always say you were too drunk to get your phone # right.

[/ QUOTE ]

sadly, i have done this sober. I felt very stupid.

zephed
09-05-2005, 11:57 PM
How long was the drought?

mason55
09-06-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For the few girls in OOT (hopefully none of you guys are this dumb, but if you are this is for you to): When you hook up with a guy at a party at his house and dont leave his house til 4 am, do not call him before noon the next morning. He is still asleep and will be annoyed by the fact that you have such a lack in judgement.

[/ QUOTE ]

That happened to me twice this weekend, and this was supposed to be my weekend to sleep in and recover from my Vegas trip /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeti
09-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Translation : I got laid, and I want you all to know it.

KDawgCometh
09-06-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is wise.

[/ QUOTE ]

MEbenhoe
09-06-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

drought?

Eurotrash
09-06-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

spot on, my thoughts exactly.

PoBoy321
09-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Don't just give a completely fake number, give one of your friends's numbers or something. I did that once to some fat girl I hooked up with when I was drunk one night, and my buddy got 4am booty calls from her for like a week.

Voltron87
09-06-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't just give a completely fake number, give one of your friends's numbers or something. I did that once to some fat girl I hooked up with when I was drunk one night, and my buddy got 4am booty calls from her for like a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

poboy, lol

MEbenhoe
09-06-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. hooking up doesnt always = laid, it can mean making out, other sexual acts, or getting laid, etc. Thats the beauty of the term, it has so many possible meanings that it is very indescript.

2. I feel no need to alert OOT every time I get laid. This was merely a post made out of annoyance, and hoping to help others avoid this situation.

MEbenhoe
09-06-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

spot on, my thoughts exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys obviously missed something in the translation. See my last post for more details.

NLSoldier
09-06-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao, my thoughts exactly.

MEbenhoe
09-06-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this from the man who lost a girl to schneids?

09-06-2005, 02:17 AM
How did she get so little sleep?

NLSoldier
09-06-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this from the man who gave a total whore to schneids?

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321
09-06-2005, 02:21 AM
Haha, bitterness and jealousy are hilarious.

NLSoldier
09-06-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Haha, bitterness and jealousy are hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, im not bitter. its actually a pretty funny story, maybe ill post it sometime.

zephed
09-06-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

drought?

[/ QUOTE ]
If I mispelled it, it's because it doesn't even look like a word to me now.

If that's not your question, you know what I meant. It was a thinly veiled brag post and you know it. Yay, you got laid. The fact that you announced it made it seem like ya haven't had it in awhile and were really happy to end the drought.

I'm just teasing you anyways. Congratulations.

Also, if she was calling you back 8 hours later, how do you know she didn't want some more booty?

zephed
09-06-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. hooking up doesnt always = laid, it can mean making out, other sexual acts, or getting laid, etc. Thats the beauty of the term, it has so many possible meanings that it is very indescript.

2. <font color="green">I feel no need to alert OOT every time I get laid.</font> This was merely a post made out of annoyance, and hoping to help others avoid this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]
So clever. Usually when a girl leaves your place at 4am after "hooking up", it means you [censored] her.

<font color="green">We have Tyler Durden for that.</font>

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-06-2005, 03:12 AM
Matt didn't [censored] her. He wouldn't brag to you guys about it anyway. Stop being so [censored] bitter.

Schneids
09-06-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this from the man who lost a girl to schneids?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG don't act like that's an insult or anything. Should be pretty normal occurence for Soiler.