PDA

View Full Version : Partypoker now has .25/.50 & .15/.30, but only for Beginners

09-05-2005, 03:44 PM
If you're a new player at partypoker, for the first 45 days, you can play at the beginners tables. They just added .25/.50, .15/.30, and $5 buy in no limit tables.

Except they didn't add enough of them. As of now, there are only a few tables of each, and a waiting list of 15 players at each table.

Also, the limit ones (I don't know about the no limit) are raked once the pot reaches $1, meaning that virtually every hand will be a raked hand. Very nice when trying to clear bonuses.

Oh, and, as of now, pokertracker doesn't work on these new tables. In the pokertracker forums, it says this will be fixed in the next patch.

Tailgunner
09-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Only problem is you still need $100 in your account to buyin. I was hoping it was gonna give those old accounts with a buck or two left a chance to come back /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cardcounter0
09-05-2005, 03:54 PM
It sucks! This weekend two newly added ATMs on my "buddy list" were ... at the beginners tables! I can only hope they still have money left when the time expires there, I was making regular withdrawls from them at the regular tables.

Oh, and another regular donator now spends exclusive time at the .5/$1 6-max tables. Yuck!