PDA

View Full Version : What's the word on Roberts?

newfant
09-05-2005, 02:27 PM
So Roberts is probably going to be the next Supreme Court Chief Justice. Is my impression that he is more of a centrist judge and doesn't lean to the far right correct?

Broken Glass Can
09-05-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So Roberts is probably going to be the next Supreme Court Chief Justice. Is my impression that he is more of a centrist judge and doesn't lean to the far right correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is just the impression you are supposed to have.

Now, go to bed, and rest peacefully.

newfant
09-05-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I have to give you right-wing wackos credit ... you are better at politics than Democrats. The democrats flounder around trying to weigh all the issues and make just decisions while you right-winers have learned to fake sincerity and say whatever you have to to get elected or appointed. Kudos.

09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I have to give you right-wing wackos credit ... you are better at politics than Democrats. The democrats flounder around trying to weigh all the issues and make just decisions while you right-winers have learned to fake sincerity and say whatever you have to to get elected or appointed. Kudos.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that sense, they are unabashedly shameless. /images/graemlins/wink.gif