PDA

View Full Version : Some Helpful Info about Empire Cashouts (Cross Post)

whitelime
09-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I posted this in Interet. I'm also going to post it in MHL and MHNL since these are the major players affected by this.

I wanted to cash out about $25k from Empire to Neteller. Since you can only do $10k at a time, I made three consecutive cashouts. Empire merges these cashouts if they aren't made 8 hours apart. I had to wait THREE WEEKS for my cashout to be processed b/c they said such a large cashout was subject to "routine investigation". I called them almost everyday and got the usual canned response. From then on, I've made cashouts of $7,500 at a time. I won't make the next cashout until the previous one has been processed. I haven't had any problems doing it this way.

My advice: Don't cashout more than $10 at a time. By this, I mean wait until the first $10k is processed, and then cashout another $10k. In all likelihood, if you decide to cashout more than $10k all at once, you'll get your money, just not as quickly. Also, I don't exactly trust EmpirePoker's customer service. I don't want them to make up some excuse to not give me my money.

Just a heads-up.

Niwa
09-05-2005, 02:50 PM
sounds really odd to me.

jzpiano14
09-05-2005, 03:08 PM
I really really wish I had this problem

Yeti
09-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

KidPokerX
09-05-2005, 08:27 PM
I agree with this concern.
I too had a cashout issue over a large amount of cash through Intertops to Neteller. The funds were moved to a sports booking account before it could hit neteller. This process took an over excessive amount of time, and contacts with thim over the phone only led to the same half-english responses like yours.
Finally got the money - in seperate chunks - but wow. I still feel un-easy on any cashout over $5k through any of party's affiliates.
Thanks