PDA

View Full Version : New GW Bush stamp

ChristinaB
09-05-2005, 12:54 PM
The US Postal Service has created a stamp with a picture of President George W. Bush to honor his first term achievements. In daily use it has been shown that the stamp is not sticking to envelopes. This has enraged the President who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing, a special presidential commission has made the following findings:

1) The stamp is in perfect order.
2) There is nothing wrong with the applied adhesive.
3) People are spitting on the wrong side.

09-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Go away.

Broken Glass Can
09-05-2005, 02:53 PM
I love it when liberals fight each other. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cumulonimbus
09-05-2005, 03:05 PM
LOL. Thanks for this post. I needed some humor in my morning.

jaxmike
09-05-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The US Postal Service has created a stamp with a picture of President George W. Bush to honor his first term achievements. In daily use it has been shown that the stamp is not sticking to envelopes. This has enraged the President who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing, a special presidential commission has made the following findings:

1) The stamp is in perfect order.
2) There is nothing wrong with the applied adhesive.
3) People are spitting on the wrong side.

[/ QUOTE ]

When was the last time you licked/spit on a stamp? All the stamps that I get now are adhesive.

cardcounter0
09-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Hmmmm... this shocking bit of information leads me to believe that the above stamp story isn't really true.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jaxmike
09-05-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm... this shocking bit of information leads me to believe that the above stamp story isn't really true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was beginning to think the same thing..

ChristinaB
09-05-2005, 05:24 PM
A few months ago I was at the local post office looking at stamps. The woman next to me picked up a package of Reagan stamps, looked at them and put them back. She turned to me and said "I wish they had George W. Bush Stamps". So I said "That would require him to be dead." And she smiled and said "Exactly!" and walked away.

09-05-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love it when liberals fight each other. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess if your definition of "liberal" is "anyone who disagrees BGC's stupid posts", then yes, I am a "liberal".

Cyrus
09-06-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All the stamps that I get now are adhesive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Admit it, you're still lickin' 'em.

whiskeytown
09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
nh