PDA

View Full Version : Party's email support (or lack of)

Lestat
09-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Does anyone else have a problem getting Party to respond to an email? I swear I must be on their ignore list or something. These people simply REFUSE to respond to ANY email I send them!

I'm thinking of starting to send crazy emails like "Someone died on your site tonight!", "I lost my turbin", or "How come these 100 hands from table #1234 didn't get raked?", etc.

Its a joke already. I'm a heavy player too which obviously only means I'm an unimportant customer who happens to play a lot. Anyone else on Party's ignore list? I'm getting a complex here.

Bradyams
09-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Sometimes they end up in my spam folder. Check that.

Lestat
09-05-2005, 12:46 PM
lol- Funny you should say that, cuz last time I talked to phone support this is exactly what they said. But nope. That's not the case. They just aren't returning my emails. I am definitely on some black list.

sebumd
09-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeah, Party was horrible when i had to send in information to them. It took me about 3 weeks, and about 8 different faxes before I actually got all of my accounts working again (Euro, Empire, Party, etc)

09-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Me too
Is it time to short party ?

Guthrie
09-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Why do you care if they answer your e-mail? Did they EVER solve any problem? Did they EVER give you a remotely rational response? It's like talking to a little child. You ask intelligent questions and get back nothing but babble.

09-05-2005, 02:11 PM
I had this problem only once, usually they are quick with their responses. I resent the mail two day later and got a response immediately. I think sometimes their are jammed with emails and you just have to send it again.

BCl
09-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Never gotten a reply here either...ofcourse you can always use the "live chat" feature.......o thats right it hasnt worked in over a year now.......but these are the guys who have no reason to rig their software afterall what if it damaged their great reputation /images/graemlins/confused.gif