PDA

View Full Version : So I'm alone in the office today...

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 10:41 AM
...and I decided to go use the women's restroom. I dunno why. I just figured I'd try it out. Pretty much a meh experience.

tek
09-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Yes, bidets are nice /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alobar
09-05-2005, 10:45 AM
there wasnt a couch or anything in there?

I always get pissed off when I go inside a womens bathroom, cuz they are soo much [censored] nicer then the mens bathrooms.

MrTrik
09-05-2005, 10:47 AM
How can you go in the woman's can without taking a friend with. I thought it was a rule or something.

Toro
09-05-2005, 10:47 AM
I got a whacky friend who always uses the ladies room, claims they are cleaner.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there wasnt a couch or anything in there?

I always get pissed off when I go inside a womens bathroom, cuz they are soo much [censored] nicer then the mens bathrooms.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it was pretty much the same. They have an extra stall instead of urinal...oh and the "candy machine" on the wall. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mslif
09-05-2005, 11:00 AM
No flowers, lotion, hair spray?

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Pretty disappointing.

kerssens
09-05-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went on vacation once and during my vacation they switched a mens room to a womens room and I noticed the flowers when I blindly walked in and thought it was odd. I asked a coworker why they were in there and he called me an idiot and told me I went in the womens bathroom. There was still a urinal in there.

mslif
09-05-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very disappointing. Our bathrooms at work have all of the above and of course the "candy machine". The cleaning lady also comes a couple times a day to make sure they are clean.

Toro
09-05-2005, 11:04 AM
I'll bet in the stall this was written on the wall: "For a good time call Jake at 555 ****". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very disappointing. Our bathrooms at work have all of the above and of course the "candy machine". The cleaning lady also comes a couple times a day to make sure they are clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lotion and hairspray are provided for you? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet in the stall this was written on the wall: "For a good time call Jake at 555 ****". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for not including the last four digits of my number, Toro. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peterchi
09-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Last weekend I was with my gf at her elemetary school where she teaches, and I too used the ladies' restroom.

And I too was very unimpressed.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is weird. In my experience, they're much filthier. In my days as a bartneder, I had occasion to go in there pretty regularly and they were always much worse.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last weekend I was with my gf at her elemetary school where she teaches, and I too used the ladies' restroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elementary school? Was this the ladies room, or the little girls room? Were the toilets all really low?

mslif
09-05-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lotion and hairspray are provided for you? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it's nice /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peterchi
09-05-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Elementary school? Was this the ladies room, or the little girls room? Were the toilets all really low?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. I think it was the faculty restroom. There was only one toilet, and it was actually a little high.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:13 AM
I thought it was weird that the "candy machine" costs $.10 here. We have a full kitchen with all kinds of stuff. sometimes they buy food, sometimes not, but plates, plasticware, etc. are provided. Why would they bother to charge $.10 for feminine hygiene products?

kerssens
09-05-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was weird that the "candy machine" costs $.10 here. We have a full kitchen with all kinds of stuff. sometimes they buy food, sometimes not, but plates, plasticware, etc. are provided. Why would they bother to charge $.10 for feminine hygiene products?

[/ QUOTE ]

profits

mslif
09-05-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Our machine also costs $.10 per item. I find this very annoying for several reasons that do not need to be explained on OOT.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find this very annoying for several reasons that do not need to be explained on OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh very hard. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Los Feliz Slim
09-05-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is weird. In my experience, they're much filthier. In my days as a bartneder, I had occasion to go in there pretty regularly and they were always much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

The women in my office claim that their bathroom is filthy. I'm told that some women won't actually sit on a toilet seat because of "germs". I can only imagine that this results in a fair amount of "stuff" on the floor, on the seat, etc. Supposedly there's also an older woman on our floor that does a lot of groaning and such in there as well.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The women in my office claim that their bathroom is filthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious. I hope you tell them if they didn't trash the place, it wouldn't be filthy.

hoopsie44
09-05-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of a summer job I had in college working security at Belmont racetrack on the midnight to 8 am shift.I would occasionally take a shower in the jockey locker room and the shower heads are all about 4 1/2 feet high. I'm about 6'6". I was clean but I occasionally got a stiff neck.

mslif
09-05-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of a summer job I had in college working security at Belmont racetrack on the midnight to 8 am shift.I would occasionally take a shower in the jockey locker room and the shower heads are all about 4 1/2 feet high. I'm about 6'6". I was clean but I occasionally got a stiff neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Did you have to squat down? Did you just bend over?

hoopsie44
09-05-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Did you have to squat down? Did you just bend over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, usually I just bent over to get my head under the nozzle. If there was an old stool or chair available I would just sit my ass on that.

speirs
09-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Whiping your ass on/with the wall is always a nice surprise

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would someone do that? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

speirs
09-05-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would someone do that? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
To surprise people with your nice piece of art

jokerthief
09-05-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...and I decided to go use the women's restroom. I dunno why. I just figured I'd try it out. Pretty much a meh experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you expect, a garden with fountains and nymphs dancing all about?

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What did you expect, a garden with fountains and nymphs dancing all about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like that. I mean as much time as they spend in there...

afk
09-05-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The women in my office claim that their bathroom is filthy. I'm told that some women won't actually sit on a toilet seat because of "germs". I can only imagine that this results in a fair amount of "stuff" on the floor, on the seat, etc. Supposedly there's also an older woman on our floor that does a lot of groaning and such in there as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a security guard for a while and the female washrooms at the place I worked were ALWAYS much more filthy than the mens washrooms - and it's precisely for that reason - they think they'll die from sitting on the toilet. Truth is toilet seats are harmless, and germs on your ass is no big deal. If you want to find germs look on doorhandles and keyboards and other such stuff, yet none of them covered the door handle with paper towel before opening it, but they will cover the toilet seat and then leave the paper towel all over the floor.

joecash
09-05-2005, 12:39 PM
damn, you must have a slack ass job if you can spend all day posting on a message board. you have like 25 posts in 2 hours. where do I sign up?

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damn, you must have a slack ass job if you can spend all day posting on a message board. you have like 25 posts in 2 hours. where do I sign up?

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize it's a holiday today? I'm here alone putting in extra hours on a holiday. Although admittedly that is largely because I spend too much time on 00t during the week. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sponger15SB
09-05-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One time my AIM screen name along with a class I was taking was posted in the girls bathroom in Cambell Hall (the largest lecture hall at UCSB). Nobody I knew was in the class with me, and none of my girl friends who I talk to on AIM claimed they wrote it.

Some random girl saw it and started IMing me, and my girlfriend later confirmed that she saw this in the bathroom stall.

joecash
09-05-2005, 12:47 PM
lol, ok, 25 more posts and you can go home.

BigBaitsim (milo)
09-05-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize it's a holiday today? I'm here alone putting in extra hours on a holiday. Although admittedly that is largely because I spend too much time on 00t during the week. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I love/hate my company installing Websense. No 2+2 allowed, it is "gambling-related."

ChipWrecked
09-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Wal-Mart stock boy in high school. One of my closing duties was cleaning the restrooms.

Women's always much more dirty than men's.

09-05-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is why I love/hate my company installing Websense. No 2+2 allowed, it is "gambling-related."

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to have that installed at my house.

(Jake--what do you do and why are you working on a holiday? No one works on Labor day /images/graemlins/confused.gif)

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(Jake--what do you do and why are you working on a holiday? No one works on Labor day /images/graemlins/confused.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm an equity research analyst. we're really closed today, but i have some things to get done.

arod15
09-05-2005, 01:05 PM
You never did that in HS snuck into the womans locker room? Its cleaner.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You never did that in HS snuck into the womans locker room? Its cleaner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I've been in women's restrooms before. But not this particular one.

lucas9000
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
i don't think it's possible for me to be alone in my office. i went in at 7:30 last night...someone was there. i went in today (labor day!) and multiple people were there. comes with the profession i guess.

mslif
09-05-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't think it's possible for me to be alone in my office. i went in at 7:30 last night...someone was there. i went in today (labor day!) and multiple people were there. comes with the profession i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you had another fun weekend /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lucas9000
09-05-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the fun never ends. i did get some [censored] done though. did a bunch of laundry, got some awesome new sheets, tattoo is healing nicely, watched some movies, etc.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tattoo is healing nicely

[/ QUOTE ]

What did u get? First one?

mslif
09-05-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the fun never ends. i did get some [censored] done though. did a bunch of laundry, got some awesome new sheets, tattoo is healing nicely, watched some movies, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have not shown me that new tattoo. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lucas9000
09-05-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tattoo is healing nicely

[/ QUOTE ]

What did u get? First one?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's my second, and it's the same design as my first (except reversed so that i can be symmetrical).

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's my second, and it's the same design as my first (except reversed so that i can be symmetrical).

[/ QUOTE ]

What is it and where. And I'm asking this in a completely non-homosexual way. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lucas9000
09-05-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is it and where. And I'm asking this in a completely non-homosexual way. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

my first was on my left arm, second on my right. it's a tribal-ish design i did that kind of wraps around from behind my shoulder down to the front of my arm (bicep).

lucas9000
09-05-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how the [censored] was i supposed to show you at work? also i was in deep [censored] when you came into my office on friday.

mslif
09-05-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how the [censored] was i supposed to show you at work? also i was in deep [censored] when you came into my office on friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not say that you should have shown it to me at work. I was just stating that I have not seen it yet. I was not bitching at you /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lucas9000
09-05-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not say that you should have shown it to me at work. I was just stating that I have not seen it yet. I was not bitching at you /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

when you came into my office you were all pissy when you said you wanted me to just show you then.

mslif
09-05-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when you came into my office you were all pissy when you said you wanted me to just show you then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not pissy. You know what I look like when I am pissy and that was not it. I was teasing. You were already in a bad mood and you probably misunderstood my intentions.

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a room, you two. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-06-2005, 06:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. i take it back. don't. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eurotrash
09-06-2005, 06:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quite the early bird, Jake. or haven't you left yet? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ChipWrecked
09-06-2005, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like they're already married to me.

lucas9000
09-06-2005, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like they're already married to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't possibly be farther away from that.