PDA

View Full Version : Shawn_P and Lisa Marie Nolan

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 06:51 PM
OK, there is a very serious issue here. These threads have been DELETED FROM THE DATABASE!!!! WTF? it was time for a bump, but the threads ain't there.

So..... Whatever happened with Shawn P and Lisa?

blaze666
09-04-2005, 07:01 PM
we got a new one now, i present:

bullchip (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3311407&page=1&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Heh, I saw this last night, but didn't bother to read it. That was an epic 3 threads though. Ah, the memories. Still, I do wonder what happened to those crazy kids.

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 07:09 PM
who are you guys talking about?

tbach24
09-04-2005, 07:12 PM
shawn_p made a post awhile ago saying he got help or something

i dunno about lisa marie nolan, presumably still getting gang-banged by anyone who wants it other than shawn_p

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 07:24 PM
sum up what happened?

blaze666
09-04-2005, 07:25 PM
this guy called shawn_p committed suicide, while pouring his heart out to 0OT. i really hope he was a troll.

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey, how about that. My first search didn't turn this up.
Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2805527&Fo rum=f20&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2805527& Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=13970&daterange=1&n ewerval=4&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post2805527)

blaze666
09-04-2005, 07:27 PM
wait a minute, so it turns out he WAS real, but failed to commit suicde? when will people learn...

IT'S NOT ACROSS THE STREET, IT'S NOT DOWN THE ROAD, IT'S ACROSS THE JUGULAR
<-----------------------[props2maddox]

jason_t
09-04-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sum up what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

shawn_p posted that Lisa Marie Nolan was the only love his life. A huge thread erupted where he would post interesting comments about her nature and why he loved her. The general OOT humour was all over it. The thread was a gem.

A few hours later, he posts that she is the only person for him and since he can't have her, he is thinking about killing himself. Some people replied that he should seriously consider it, he said he was and kept talking about Lisa. A Lisa Nolan gimmick account was made and her character wanted to be gang banged by half of OOT. This upset shawn_p and he made a third thread saying he had finally cut himself. More egging on was done and he disappeared.

A few days later, jakethebake I believe had found the real shawn_p and discovered he was alive.

A few weeks later, partygirluk got confirmation via PM that shawn_p was still active and shortly after that shawn_p posted again that he was alive.

The threads can never be recreated. They are one of the finest moments in OOT history.

jdl22
09-04-2005, 07:31 PM
you left out the part where you possibly admitted to having been shawn_p (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2541563&Fo rum=f20&Words=shawn_p&Searchpage=0&Limit=25000&Mai n=2541346&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=21723&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post2541563)

jason_t
09-04-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you left out the part where you possibly admitted to having been shawn_p (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2541563&Fo rum=f20&Words=shawn_p&Searchpage=0&Limit=25000&Mai n=2541346&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=21723&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post2541563)

[/ QUOTE ]

Convenient that I left that part out.

jason_t
09-04-2005, 07:33 PM
There was also this copycat (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2767094&Fo rum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2767094&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=39424&daterange=1&newe rval=25&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev= #Post2767094) thread.

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sum up what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

He started like three different threads, One titled, "should I do it?" or something like that. Another titled "Lisa Marie Nolan" and can't remember the 3rd.

Basically Lisa is a girl that our man Shawn was obsessed with but hasn't spoken to in quite a while. He made it sound like they used to date, but it was later determined that they never had sex (and probably never dated). He had those 3 threads going and any time one of them dropped on to the second page, he'd bump it back up. Clear cut case of an attention whore. But we had a lot of fun with it too. Someone came on with the gimmick account "Lisa Marie Nolan". Fun times, man. I was really hoping to bump those threads for all the memories.

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 07:34 PM
did lisa post here?

jason_t
09-04-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sum up what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

He started like three different threads, One titled, "should I do it?" or something like that. Another titled "Lisa Marie Nolan" and can't remember the 3rd.

Basically Lisa is a girl that our man Shawn was obsessed with but hasn't spoken to in quite a while. He made it sound like they used to date, but it was later determined that they never had sex (and probably never dated). He had those 3 threads going and any time one of them dropped on to the second page, he'd bump it back up. Clear cut case of an attention whore. But we had a lot of fun with it too. Someone came on with the gimmick account "Lisa Marie Nolan". Fun times, man. I was really hoping to bump those threads for all the memories.

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd was "First Drop."

09-04-2005, 07:36 PM
A Lisa Nolan gimmick account was made and her character wanted to be gang banged by half of OOT. This upset shawn_p

At least she didn't sleep with us.

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 07:38 PM
No she did. Basically she was banging anything with a pulse. So Shawn_P was out.

anyway, glad other people remember this as fondly as I do.

mslif
09-04-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sum up what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

shawn_p posted that Lisa Marie Nolan was the only love his life. A huge thread erupted where he would post interesting comments about her nature and why he loved her. The general OOT humour was all over it. The thread was a gem.

A few hours later, he posts that she is the only person for him and since he can't have her, he is thinking about killing himself. Some people replied that he should seriously consider it, he said he was and kept talking about Lisa. A Lisa Nolan gimmick account was made and her character wanted to be gang banged by half of OOT. This upset shawn_p and he made a third thread saying he had finally cut himself. More egging on was done and he disappeared.

A few days later, jakethebake I believe had found the real shawn_p and discovered he was alive.

A few weeks later, partygirluk got confirmation via PM that shawn_p was still active and shortly after that shawn_p posted again that he was alive.

The threads can never be recreated. They are one of the finest moments in OOT history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this where the handle Nolanfan34 came from?

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Naw, he's been around for longer than that. Note that his avatar is a picture of Nolan Ryan.

jason_t
09-04-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope; he is a long time poster and avid fan of Nolan Ryan.

mslif
09-04-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope; he is a long time poster and avid fan of Nolan Ryan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should have looked at his avatar and date he signed up. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

TheMainEvent
09-04-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What an odd gimmick account

spamuell
09-04-2005, 08:14 PM
It's a reference to a running OOT joke. I strongly suspect Jake, especially as he hasn't responded to it.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a reference to a running OOT joke. I strongly suspect Jake, especially as he hasn't responded to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was NOT me. As jason_t alluded, I actually did locate a shawn_p (i don't rememebr his last name) that was close to the exact siatance from Vegas that shawn_p claimed he was, who actually dated a girl in a nearby highschool name sLisa M. Nolan. He was alive. If it was a coincidence to someone's joke, it was a very weird one.

spamuell
09-04-2005, 08:38 PM
No, I didn't mean you are shawn_p, I mean you are the gimmick account in this thread.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I didn't mean you are shawn_p, I mean you are the gimmick account in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. I completely missed it. It is not me, but it's pretty humorous. That gimmick should get some serious mileage if it's who I think.

09-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

jason_t
09-04-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be a reference to the brian_c thread.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall the thread, but for awhile we had an "at least she didn't sleep with the livestock" thing going that pretty humorous.

09-04-2005, 09:26 PM
worst gimmick ever......ever

jason_t
09-04-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall the thread, but for awhile we had an "at least she didn't sleep with the livestock" thing going that pretty humorous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. I forgot about that. There is a link to one of the brian_c threads in this thread; the rest were deleted.

PoBoy321
09-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Does anyone remember the mass bannings that happened after that incident?

I think it was me, rmarotti, jason_t (who is pretty obviously the real shawn_p), and maybe a few others.

Good times.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 09:39 PM
yea. i a got a day or two banning on that one for some rewason too. oh well.

jason_t
09-04-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone remember the mass bannings that happened after that incident?

I think it was me, rmarotti, jason_t (who is pretty obviously the real shawn_p), and maybe a few others.

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never banned for any part of that episode.

nolanfan34
09-05-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, that's some funny [censored]. Thanks for clearing my name, jason and CSC. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm not sure who Lisa Nolan is, but I'm sure Mrs. Nolanfan wouldn't want me being a fan of hers.

Nolan Ryan's number was 34, BTW (although it was 30 earlier in his career).

CardSharpCook
09-05-2005, 03:09 AM
Lisa Marie Nolan just so happens to be the greatest woman in the world! (or so I hear)

jason_t
09-05-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lisa Marie Nolan just so happens to be the greatest woman in the world! (or so I hear)

[/ QUOTE ]

She is the only woman in the world for shawn_p!

mslif
09-05-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, that's some funny [censored]. Thanks for clearing my name, jason and CSC. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm not sure who Lisa Nolan is, but I'm sure Mrs. Nolanfan wouldn't want me being a fan of hers.

Nolan Ryan's number was 34, BTW (although it was 30 earlier in his career).

[/ QUOTE ]

I am very sorry for thinking that. /images/graemlins/frown.gif