PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like CHI +6 @ WSH week 1?

Jurollo
09-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Seems to be a decent line to me, granted the Bears offense is putrid, WSH is vulnerable and the CHI defense is one of the best in the NFC, perhaps Orton puts some drives together to get CHI some points.
~Justin

Ken_AA
09-04-2005, 10:58 PM
I dont like a 4th round rookie with half a preseason prep on the road on opening day, but the bears do have the better D and if the other team doesnt score much you always have a chance (especially if your getting alomst a TD)

Ken

Jurollo
09-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Orton is one of the most underrated players in this year's draft in my opinion, he may have beaten out Grossman for the job by midseason even if Rex didn't get hurt.
~Justin

kdog
09-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Washington's defense ranked 3rd in the league last year so I wouldn't say Chicago's is better. And while both teams suck offensively, Washington probably sucks less, at least at this point in time. And they're at home.

So no, I wouldn't bet the Bears here. Wouldn't bet Washington laying 6 either. I'll bet something on Sunday but not this game.

TheBigFlop
09-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Looks like the skins line is now -6.5. I like Green Bay getting three from Detroit. Also, Philly giving two to atlanta looks good for that Monday night game.

09-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Looks like a lot of home fans...I might be wrong, but really. Orton, beating out Grossman by midseason? Unless you are thinking the Bears DEF scores a TD, then I don't even see the Bears scoring more than three FGs. And before you all comment on me being a homer for the Skins, I'm a Philly boy.

CCx
09-05-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Orton is one of the most underrated players in this year's draft in my opinion

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you happen to watch the second half of the college football season last year?

jayheaps
09-05-2005, 01:49 PM
i like the under on this game much better