PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you couldn't multiply by 300

DavidC
09-04-2005, 06:17 PM
I made a chart. Sorry... I don't know, it seemed like a good idea at the time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bankroll requirements chart at 300bb (http://www.geocities.com/grasp_the_sun/bankrolls.html)

Paxosmotic
09-04-2005, 06:32 PM
This'll come in handy if I ever delete calc.exe, I guess, and stuff.

Hmm, so a bankroll for 100/200 should be bigger than 30/60 you say, interesting.

DavidC
09-04-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This'll come in handy if I ever delete calc.exe, I guess, and stuff.

Hmm, so a bankroll for 100/200 should be bigger than 30/60 you say, interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe...

Oh boy, I don't know if I should make this question a whole new thread, or just ask it in an already retarded post.

I'm Canadian, and this is Labour Day weekend in Canada and the U.S.

Do you guys have Monday off, though?

Edit: The scary thing is that I'm pretty tired right now and I had to think for a few seconds about the 100/200 vs 30/60 thing...

1337 skills
09-04-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is Labor Day weekend

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes we have tomorrow off too.

lautzutao
09-04-2005, 09:08 PM
This might be the best title I've seen for a post on this forum /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DavidC
09-05-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is Labor Day weekend

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes we have tomorrow off too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reason I specified is that you guys have Thanksgiving at a different day than ourselves, and we don't have Take-Over-A-Third-World-Country Day.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

(I just woke up so I'm feeling sassy... I know things aren't really that simple/malevolent in world politics and I have no idea what I'd do in you government's position, so don't take that seriously.)

Thanks for the info re: labour day, though! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

edit: fwiw, I made the chart for a friend who's getting into poker, mostly for his own protection... Although if it teaches Pax something, I think it's worth it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jaxUp
09-05-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just woke up

[/ QUOTE ]

this is crazy, regardless of where in Canada u live

DavidC
09-05-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just woke up

[/ QUOTE ]

this is crazy, regardless of where in Canada u live

[/ QUOTE ]

I was up during the day today: just took a 6-hour nap recently, that's all.

Believe it or not, I found that my best work during school was done when I was sleeping from 6:30p - 2:30a... but other than that it sucked, so I changed back to normal time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I live in Ontario (eastern timezone in there, as we have two.)

VoraciousReader
09-06-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm about to link someone to your chart, DavidC.

Wanted you to know it wasn't in vain. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit: You'll see I gave appropriate credit. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3331826&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)