PDA

View Full Version : Are Euro's ready for NA v Europe IV ?

Stoneii
09-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Cross post

Time draws closer for the fourth challenge between NA and Europe. The score lies 2-1 in favour of NA but, having been 2-0 up, Europe are definitely on a roll /images/graemlins/wink.gif

This thread is guaging interest from European players who are new/regulars to the 2+2 site as we need at least 20-25 players to give the NA players a decent run for their money. The points system is weighted but it's hard to beat good old fashioned numbers.

So, if you fancy being a part of the 2nd winning Euro team, then let me know on this thread and we'll get the 4th challenge underway. I'm sure Codewarrior and DrPhysic will post similar to get the NA interest.

I understand the WCOOP is currently underway as are many many other commitments from players so a date that is as suitable to everyone as possible can be arranged. I will certainly be able to drum up a few local Irish players to help the cause /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

First and foremost this game is great fun and very very educational as, to date, both teams, in the past 3 encounters, have managed to roll out some seriously heavy hitters.

Looking for some players then to even this challenge up guys and put our NA cousins firmly on the back foot /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

stoneii

cha59
09-04-2005, 11:58 PM
I'll bump this for the Europeans so us North Americans will hopefully have a few more people to beat.

Do you have any idea when this game will be Stoneii? Im assuming it'll be a Sunday afternoon again?

Stoneii
09-05-2005, 07:19 AM
cha

No clue on date yet, just trying to guage if it's worthwile because it has proved hard to get a decent sized european challenge together.

If Sunday afternoon suits most then it's absolutely fine by me, it probably works best since Sunday allows us to pick a mutually suitable time for both sides of the pond.

stoneii

arcticfox
09-05-2005, 08:11 AM
I'd be up for it, depending on date.

Stoneii
09-05-2005, 02:23 PM
sorry, to keep it all on same forum, most updates are happening on 1table forum to date

Euro v NA 1TT forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3317670&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

cheers

stoneii

09-05-2005, 02:40 PM
I`m in depending on the date and time.