PDA

View Full Version : mir up 17%

scalf
04-21-2003, 05:49 PM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif mir granted waiver by banks to reach accord on loan restructuring even if covenants broken now..lol...

hey love that mir..gl..prob down tomorrow...gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

adios
04-22-2003, 02:58 AM
I think the news today does make owning MIR equity a lot more attractive. I haven't done DD on MIR but it looks to me like they might get their debt load redone, kind of like what happens with some third world countries that need to restructure their debt.

scalf
04-22-2003, 07:18 AM
/forums/images/icons/wink.gif when ya owe a huge amount to a bank, you own the bank...lol..in a sense...gl /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

scalf
04-22-2003, 08:43 PM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif mir up 15%,,lol..gl /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Nepa
04-22-2003, 09:42 PM
I own MIR myself and don't believe that they are going to go BK anywere in the near furture, esp. considering the banks are giving them a break. At .08 price to sales I'm planning on holding this one for a long time.

I try not too get too excited about short term gains anymore unless I'm playing the options market.

adios
04-23-2003, 02:36 AM
I've read several recommendations for buying MIR preferreds as something that has a good rate of return but not as much risk.