PDA

View Full Version : Oddest Circumstance at party Poker

Jimbo
04-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Last night I spotted Jeffage and SunTzu sitting at the same 5/10 holdem table. I looked at the lineup and other than them, and 1 more regular (Chipmagnet), it looked pretty soft so I put my name on the waiting list. It took over an hour before I got my little pop-up calling me to the table. As I clicked on "Take the Seat" and was whisked to my table (Fireworks) I was mesmerized by the number of all of the players sitting out. There were 9 players seated and 8 of them sitting out. Not to be outdone I sat down and promptly sat out as well. At this time the final player "standing" chose to sit out. So here we are ten players all sitting out, I had never seen anything like this before. SunTzu blamed Jeffage since when he sat out the fish had left the game so everyone waited for his return /forums/images/icons/smile.gif No ominous conspiracy theory here, just thought it a bit more than unusual.

Jeffage
04-22-2003, 07:16 AM
LOL! How funny was that?? At least I know who you are now hehe. I think people were like, wait Jeffage is out...I'll sit out till that fishy returns /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Say hi at the tables sometime!

Jeff