apachebeyach folds.
vr8710 calls [$18].
** Dealing Flop ** [ T, 2, T ]
tomlue bets [$50].
vr8710 raises [$150].
tomlue is all-In (raise $225)
vr8710 folds.
tomlue shows [ As, Jc ] a pair of tens.
tomlue wins $404.05 from the main pot with a pair of tens.

alright. So reads on this hand. the preflop raiser has pfr 40%. The guy who called him has vpip 40% and pfr 24%. I have seen him reraise the preflop raiser many times.

on the flop. The villain is EXTREMELY aggressive. I see him putting in big bets whenever he feels his opponent is likely to fold. his flop aggro number is 5 and his fold percentage is 60%.

So. do you guys like the preflop play? do you like the flop play?

my thoughts were. He would've reraised AA KK QQ JJ in his position he would've slowplayed trip 10s.

emil3000
09-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Preflop: Like the reraise in position, don't like in the blind. He's pretty likely to call with a lot of hands and then other caller will come along often and then you've got a big pot oop with a bad hand. just call and take a flop.

Flop: Mate if you think oyu made a successful bluff on the flop you're delusional. He folded cause he had a worse no-pair hand. He folds no pairs after making this raise, for sure. So it comes down to what your equity against his range is. I think it's pretty close, but given your description I actually don't hate taking a stand here. It's a pretty sick thing, putting in more than 100BB with ace high, but against such an opponent it might just be profitable.

EDIT: That is to say, I would fold the flop, but I am kinda impressed by the play. I really don't know, might be good.