PDA

View Full Version : Is this rude?

partygirluk
09-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Talking with a friend on IM. Webcam turned on. She can just see your head and the top of your shoulders. It is a very hot day and you are sweating like a pig. You take off your t-shirt and put a new one on.

Rude?

spamuell
09-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Extremely offensive. On par with standing on the desk and dangling your penis in front of the camera.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Extremely offensive. On par with standing on the desk and dangling your penis in front of the camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the desk? I'd have to be on a ladder with the cam on the floor for that to work.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

trying2learn
09-04-2005, 12:08 PM
some ootiot hasn't voted "extremely offensive" yet in the poll? i'm dissapointed.

mslif
09-04-2005, 12:12 PM
I can't judge without seeing the action here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your case, I would not be complaining.

TylerD
09-04-2005, 12:25 PM
depends on the size of your man-boobs

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your case, I would not be complaining, because I hate my wife and need to hit on every girl on the net.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your case, I would not be complaining, because I hate my wife and need to hit on every girl on the net.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not hit on every girl on the net.

trying2learn
09-04-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

genius. (second home run of the day)

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hit-on...obsess over...it's all spelled the same way...

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=loser/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=12ctgv4na/EXP=1125938748/*-http%3A//tonymaestri.clarence.com/archive/images/loser.jpg

OtisTheMarsupial
09-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Depends on how hot or not you are.
If she said it was rude, then she probably saw more than your head.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hit-on...obsess over...it's all spelled the same way...

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't all be bipolar and spend only half our time obsessing.

09-04-2005, 02:00 PM
oh my god that made me laugh thinman. You must be feeling better.

HopeydaFish
09-04-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you still haven't met every girl on the net yet. Duh. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, you still haven't met every girl on the net yet. Duh. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I spend too much time on 2+2 to even hit on more than one or two.

Lazymeatball
09-04-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I spend too much time on 2+2 to even hit on more than one or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

less dumb circular arguments, more "new bar" trip reports.

chesspain
09-04-2005, 02:07 PM
How much time does it take to stand up and step away from the range of the camera?

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to get to that next week. Also the week after I'll be in Vegas so if there's anything suitable for 00T consumption I may work something up.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to get to that next week. Also thr week after I'll be trying to forget about my miserable life in Vegas so if there's anything suitable for public consumption I may work something up.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll try to get to that next week. Also thr week after I'll be trying to forget about my miserable life in Vegas so if there's anything suitable for public consumption I may work something up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the number of my posts you feel the need to correct, I'm pretty sure you're the obsessed one here. Keep it up, you're on a roll.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the number of my posts you feel the need to correct, I'm pretty sure you're the obsessed one here. Keep it up, you're on a roll.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the voices telling you now??

Hey jake, here's a question for ya'. Why don't you use a picture of your wife for your avatar? Are you that embarressed or ashamed?

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the irony.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

I guess you are not very proud of her. I (almost) feel sorry for you.

09-04-2005, 02:29 PM
freaking eh chill out man. You're sounding sort of mean.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Why are you obsessed with my wife? I'm not giving you a picture of her so stop asking.

trying2learn
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've noticed this trend with ThinMan...he's either really clever and funny...or outright rude, and making sure he is a first rate prick. I don't know what the distinguishing factors are to the difference.

touchfaith
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of? Hmmm, I must be slipping.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you obsessed with my wife? I'm not giving you a picture of her so stop asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw...I've got plenty. I'm more curious as to why you aren't obsessed with her.

Yeti
09-04-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a weird man.

PS. You got your wife's permission to use the PC, right?

09-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Thinman you need to get some fresh air. I'm going dirt bike riding. Come on, you can come with me.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I'm curious. Do you really take things people say in 00T seriosuly?

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thinman you need to get some fresh air. I'm going dirt bike riding. Come on, you can come with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you stick to public places with lots of people around.

Niwa
09-04-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

newfant
09-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Maybe she said it was "rude" but meant that it was "disgusting."

trying2learn
09-04-2005, 02:43 PM
this thread has clearly been hijacked...none of you noticed this??

Niwa
09-04-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much time does it take to stand up and step away from the range of the camera?

[/ QUOTE ]

newfant
09-04-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this thread has clearly been hijacked...none of you noticed this??

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually don't read anything in a thread before I respond to it. Ergo: Who gives a rat's?

spamuell
09-04-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually don't read anything in a thread before I respond to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I despise people like you.

newfant
09-04-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I despise people like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please put me on ignore and STFU.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't mind saying things that many have thought before me. Does the truth hurt?

mslif
09-04-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't mind saying things that many have thought before me. Does the truth hurt?

[/ QUOTE ]

You two need to get a room and make-up /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Threesome? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll pass. He'd probably try to get up-skirt pictures of my jeans with his shoe camera.

trying2learn
09-04-2005, 03:05 PM
upskirt pictures of my jeans makes zero sense.

mslif
09-04-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Threesome? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think I could handle the bitchin' between you 2

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want to share ThinMan anyway. But feel free to PM me pics of yourself. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="white">I might as well give ThinMan something to take more potshots at. </font>

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 04:02 PM
i dont think it is, its no more than you would see at the beach. people overreact to nudity, hell im naked right now. weee!

HopeydaFish
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn...where's that picture of batman and robin kissing when I need it? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want to share ThinMan anyway. But feel free to PM me pics of yourself. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="white">I might as well give ThinMan something to take more potshots at. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just look at one of the ones you stole (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3078093&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) last month when you were stalking her, like every other womens, posts.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just look at one of the ones you stole (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3078093&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) last month when you were stalking her, like every other womens, posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again with the irony.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again with the irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again...deflect, deflect, deflect.

Yes...so ironic (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3235148&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1).

Who will be the next victim of your stalking?

partygirluk
09-04-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much, but why should I have to? She could only see my face and top of shoulders....... fwiw I have had sex with her so even if she did see my top I dont see why it would be such a big deal.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again with the irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...so ironic (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3235148&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You really should read the whole thread though...including the part where she said she was joking, and that I hadn't stalked her at all.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again with the irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You really should read the whole thread though...including the part where she said she was joking, and that I hadn't stalked her at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't need to re-read anything. I was there. Just because she has since forgiven you, doesn't change the fact that on the day she posted her pic...You where right there, clicking reload every 3 seconds, waiting for some women to post something you could (and did) exploit.

You left the trail of bread crums. Not me.

I'm sure I could find many more examples, but I'm am quickly losing interest.

Over/under on how many times you clicked reload while I was typing this??

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 05:12 PM
how could you exploit a chicks pic...

dont you think you guys are overreacting?

cassette
09-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Thinman you need to chill out. At least Jake can maintain a sense of humour.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't need to re-read anything. I was there. Just because she has since forgiven you, doesn't change the fact that on the day she posted her pic...You where right there, clicking reload every 3 seconds, waiting for some women to post something you could (and did) exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite humorous. Playing a joke by reposting someone's pic is hardly stalking. She knows that and I do as well. I'm pretty sure you're the only person that doesn't know that. She didn't "forgive" anything. There was nothing to forgive. It was a joke. I played a joke on her. She played one on me. I have no idea what trail of bread "crums" you're talking about, but you're clearly a bitter, unhappy person. Good luck with doing something about that.

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously doubt any, much less "many" have thought this. I'm guessing very few people here have ever had any thought as bizarre as the ones you have...even in 00T.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite humorous. Playing a joke by reposting someone's pic is hardly stalking. She knows that and I do as well. I'm pretty sure you're the only person that doesn't know that. She didn't "forgive" anything. There was nothing to forgive. It was a joke. I played a joke on her. She played one on me. I have no idea what trail of bread "crums" you're talking about, but you're clearly a bitter, unhappy person. Good luck with doing something about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a convienent story. Don't worry, it is fairly common for preditors to try and justify their actions.

How about this version?

- She had all but a handful of posts at the time
- She had the word 'grl' in her name, implying she was a women
- You proceeded to click reload a million times on any thread she was involved in
- She posted a pic for all of 15 seconds, which you of course saw and copied
- You proceeded to use it as your avatar for 3 days
- She repeatedly asked you to remove it
- You didn't
- She had to get her boyfriend involved
- You finally removed it

Sound about right? That's right, the truth usually does.

Face the facts.

09-04-2005, 05:41 PM
STFU!

mslif
09-04-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are out of line. Jake was JOKING. He promptly removed my picture when I asked him to and the story ended there. Do not involve me in your stupid and immature rants against him. I do not consider him a "stalker" in any way. NOW CHILL OUT PLEASE!

jakethebake
09-04-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about this version?

- You proceeded to click reload a million times on any thread she was involved in
- You didn't
- You finally removed it

Face the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an interesting "version". I guess it's your version. It's no where close to what happened. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this except you. And you do seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about stalkers. Just how many restraining orders are there on you? I'm putting the O/U at 3.

trying2learn
09-04-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about this version?

- You didn't
- You finally removed it

Face the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an interesting "version". I guess it's your version. It's no where close to what happened. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this except you. And you do seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about stalkers. Just how many restraining orders are there on you? I'm putting the O/U at 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

when setting over/under lines like this - it's only fair to use a .5 scale.

we wouldn't want to go through the trouble of the house tying and giving all the bets back.

09-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Are you a guy or girl?

chesspain
09-04-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much, but why should I have to? She could only see my face and top of shoulders....... fwiw I have had sex with her so even if she did see my top I dont see why it would be such a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then why even ask this poll questions in the first place?

partygirluk
09-04-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then why even ask this poll questions in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

She went apoplectic and claimed to be very hurt - that what I did was socially unacceptable, I demurred, wanted to know OOT's view.

trying2learn
09-04-2005, 06:38 PM
she is either very odd, or bothered by something else and using that as an excuse. because that's stupid.

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

She went apoplectic and claimed to be very hurt - that what I did was socially unacceptable, I demurred, wanted to know OOT's view.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe she is secretly in love with you and you're partial nudity reawakened her steaming cauldron of animal lust for your sweet lovin'.

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Partial nudity is very offensive. Damn, man. Be a little more understanding. WTF is wrong with you!?!?!? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, ThinMan seems like a clown. Anyone know why he is so fcked up?

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Partial nudity is very offensive. Damn, man. Be a little more understanding. WTF is wrong with you!?!?!? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

he smokes rocks.

I hope my avatar doesnt offend anyone..it is quite whorish.

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 06:43 PM
PUT ON A SHIRT, YOU SICKO!!!!

mslif
09-04-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he smokes rocks.

I hope my avatar doesnt offend anyone..it is quite whorish.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am offended /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LethalRose
09-04-2005, 06:45 PM
on a side note at my high school it was against dress code to wear anything that exposes your shoulders.

random shoulder flashing ensued.

CardSharpCook
09-04-2005, 06:51 PM
LOL