PDA

View Full Version : Multi: clear 1 bonus, cashout, redeposit for next higher bonus??

09-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Anyone know for sure if you can cashout after clearing first bonus then redeposit for next bonus? Other sites like Empire state if you cashout any amount during bonus period you forfeit your bonus, but Multi does'nt say anything like that (that I can find). Or do you really have to keep depositing more money ($1500 worth) even after CLEARING bonuses to avoid being "ineligible"? This is one funky bonus program for sure!
Thanks

Schwartzy61
09-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Here's the response I got from the Lack of Support Team I basically asked if I could 1. stack the bonuses up by making several consecutive deposits and 2. if I could withdraw after clearing the first bonus and then deposit for another...

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like to inform you that, you are eligible for the bonus even if you make
cash out during the bonus validity period and you can make deposit of $100 for
the SEP05RELOAD1 and then immediately deposit $200 for the SEP05RELOAD2.

vilemerchant
09-06-2005, 09:06 AM
So has anyone actually tried cashing out while they have pending bonuses?

KramerTM
09-06-2005, 09:51 AM
I believe cashing out DURING the bonus period but after you have cleared you bonus is fair game (this is on Empire, BTW). But I'm not sure if that was ever in question in this thread.

vilemerchant
09-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Well it sure wasn't the question I asked /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wabby
09-06-2005, 04:17 PM
I cashed out and redeposited for more bonus.