PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Deposit Bonus

LondonBroil
04-21-2003, 12:08 PM
On the paradise site, it states "Maximum bonus of $50. Players must play (i.e. dealt cards) in 100 hands raked for a minimum of $.50 before being able to cash out their bonus amount.". I was wondering how I can check how many .5 raked hands I've played in.

At Party you can look it up on their site but I havent been able to find it on Paraise. When I go to the cashier it says that I have the full amount available to me (my deposit + the bonus) even though I'm positive I havent played in enough hands yet.

Does anyone know if there's a way to check it?

Bubmack
04-21-2003, 01:47 PM
I don't believe so. Email support and they will get back to you within 5-10 minutes.

Stew
04-21-2003, 06:55 PM
London, I've watched you play on Party, so I know why you haven't figured this out yet, but just keep a running tally on your own. It's real simple, take a piece of paper and everytime you see a raked pot for 50 cents (or 10 dollars in the pot), make a chicken scratch. When you get to four, the next scratch should be slanted, across the other scratches (that stands for five by the way). Everyone once in awhile tally them up. It should only take about 250 hands to get to 100 raked hands with this WSOP promo that is going on.

Anyway, good luck. Let me know when you do the deposit, I'd like to take some more of your money!

beernutz
04-22-2003, 12:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
London, I've watched you play on Party, so I know why you haven't figured this out yet, but just keep a running tally on your own.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at the not-so-subtle slam.

FWIW, White Out(TM) right on the monitor also is an effective tallying approach.

Stew
04-22-2003, 06:34 PM
LOL at the white-out. Subtlety has never been my best asset.

Bubmack
04-23-2003, 11:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Subtlety has never been my best asset.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, subtlety usually gets the money.

Bubs