PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with the Empire PlaySep bonus?

Schwartzy61
09-04-2005, 12:47 AM
So I got elapsed for my PlaySep bonus just now. My last cashout was Sep 03 at 5:00 am which isn't technically during the bonus period is it? Bonus period was supposed to be Sep 04 00:01 to Sep 06 23:59 right? I'm waiting for a response from Customer "Lack of" Support, and was just wondering if anyone else had any issues with this bonus...

Afrosquad
09-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Getting the same thing.

Schwartzy61
09-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Follow Up. They credited the bonus to my account after the following E-mails...

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us.

A bonus of $100 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play
1000 raked hands before 07-SEP-2005 00:52, as per the release restriction. The
amount will then be credited to your real money account. You can always check
the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played by clicking on
the "Cashier" option on our Lobby, and then on "Bonus Account".

A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (house drop) is taken out of the pot.
To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit)
where a rake is taken. There is no rake taken in tournament hands, hence you
cannot obtain raked hands through tournaments. The amount of rake collected
appears as a small chip stack next to the dealer tray.

We have an exciting promotion running at the site called Tell A Friend. You can
refer new players to our site and avail bonus. You get $50 and your friend gets
$25. For more information please visit the Tell A Friend page of our site.
Please visit the link mentioned below.

http://www.empirepoker.com/tell_a_friend/index.html

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization
claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your
account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to
provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Have a great time ahead!

Regards,

Shilpa G.
Poker Customer Care.