PDA

View Full Version : Home game tournament director program

09-03-2005, 11:28 PM
I am working on some tournament director software for home games.

Basically its a program that allows you to enter in the number of players, the buyin, and the time for your rounds.

It then has a total prize pool indicator, a display that shows the level you are at, blinds, and has a timer for each blind level. You can start and stop the timer as needed, once the timer hits zero, there is an audio alert, and the level is increased, blinds increase, and the timer resets waiting for you to hit start again.

I am working on a pay out structure to figure the math on who gets wait based on how many places you want to pay, and a few other variables, I am also working on a way to have different blind structures.

Right now the blinds start at 25/50, then go up, 50/100, 100/200, 200/400, 300/600, 500/1000, and then double from then out upto I think level 10.

If you would like a copy of this please PM with your email, I am just trying to get some opinions on what I should add, revise, or change.

jacki
09-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Not to rain on your parade, but . . . . . (http://www.homepokertourney.com/clocks.htm)

09-04-2005, 02:29 AM
thanks for that. those make mine look like crap.... oh well, only spent 2 days on it.

Mojo Tooth
09-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Don't give up yet. See if any of the clock programs are open source, and if they are, see if you can contribute to them and provide maybe some features that are missing.