PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Hand For review

CallYNotRaise06
09-03-2005, 10:30 PM
This is in a ultra turbo sng on UB.(forgot the HH so im goin by memory)

Hero has t3300
Villain1 has t1400
Villain2 has t1000

blinds are t150 and t300

its 6 or 7 handed right now.

hero is UTG with 44, raises to t600. villain1 calls t600 from mp, villain 2 pushes all in for t1000 from sb.
(i know i should have just folded it, i dont need any of the dont play it UTG speaches)

t400 more to hero.

its only 400 more to call, but i have to worry about the villain 1. he only has about 800 more chips, but i kind of get stuck in the middle. if i continue w/ the hand i mite end up getting even more chips in where im probably an underdog.

results below....
<font color="white"> hero calls, villain 1 pushes all in for t800, hero calls t400.hero shows 44 villain1 shows 66 villain 2 shows Q3 </font>

bluefeet
09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah, you got yourself in a pickle trying to play this one UTG (I know, you already know that..*cough*fold-PF*cough*).

You're certainly getting priced in here aren't you? Depending on the stacks of the others, I think I might be able to get off this hand, probably still better than average stack. 3-way, your 4's are in big touble. Electing to continue, I would most definitely push all-in over the top. Villian1 is only holding t800 back - might not make a difference, but considering him getting priced in with your "call", you may as well make an effort to get HU.

Verdict: I'd fold as punishment for opening to begin with...let one of these two go bust.