PDA

View Full Version : No-limit Omaha - Trip 7s to checkraise

Burdzthewurd
09-03-2005, 07:20 PM
NL Omaha 100 (this game is running every day now on Pokerroom, tis' a gold mine)

Villain has about $500 for a stack, raises every hand $5-$10 preflop. He's had a few people just dumping off their entire stacks to him when he's held the nuts, but shown down small two pair, and call on the end even with missed draws.

I have $101

I limp UTG with 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif7 /images/graemlins/club.gif8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3 more limp to Villain in the BB who makes it $6 to go, I call and 2 others call

Pot $23

Flop 772 rainbow

Villain checks, I bet $20, 2 folds, Villain checkraises to $50. Anyone fold here? I think it's a feasible push.

joewatch
09-03-2005, 07:51 PM
This is a tough one, but I think you are behind here. I would put Villain on AA7x. I'm too lazy to do the calc right now but I don't think you have odds to call or push.

autobet
09-03-2005, 08:22 PM
If you call this you will be pot committed, as you will be getting 3-1 on your all in turn call.

With the dead money in the pot, you will probably break even in the long run if you call or push.

You would call in a second if the money was deep.