PDA

View Full Version : Are You listening John Poindexter

Zeno
04-20-2003, 11:05 PM
Interesting article from Free Inquiry. 1984 is here! (http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/hentoff_23_2.htm)

I wanted to heave this article into the conspiracy theorist camp and see what splashes up onto the bank. Now, of course, Admiral Poindexter and his Total Information Awareness System (TIAS) is a pot of crap, probably illegal, and should be shut down permanently. In case this does not happen, I wanted to exercise a little preemptive free speech before this TIAS becomes the all seeing eye of the universe, magic kingdom pass to knowledge, and exclusive club of the rich and famous. So on to flogging the Admiral and his minions.

John Poindexter is a vile, insidious, piece of human trash.

John Poindexter is a felon that got immunity to avoid jail time.

John Poindexter is un-American, an embarrassment to the nation, and should be sent to France as a food critic for Le Monde.

The TIAS is operated by goof-ball minions that have no brains or talent; in addition, they could not even find me if I showed up at their office and confessed to thinking bad thoughts.

John Poindexter has sex with snails.

John Poindexter is really a mole and has intimate relations with “Sodomy” Hussein

John Poindexter and his minions are the real terrorist we need to watch.

John Poindexter is a pinheaded geek, and should be kicked in the pants all the way down Pennsylvania Avenue and out of town.

There, I feel better already. Come and get me John-boy. I'm a-waiting fur ya. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Le Misanthrope