PDA

View Full Version : Can't Transfer chips to PP table

housenuts
09-03-2005, 04:51 PM
There is a particularly juicy 3/6 6-max table I just tried to join. When I sat down and attempted to put my chips in I got a message that said something along the lines of "You can't transfer your chips to the table at this time. Please call support"

I had more than enough $ and every other table worked fine. I was only sitting at 1 table at the time so this would have been my second. Anyone ever had a similar problem?

TheIrishThug
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
its just one of those things that happens. i watched myself and others fail to sit at this one great table for like 5 mins. u just gotta move on

Davey
09-03-2005, 05:53 PM
This same thing happened to my friend last night on Empire. I had never seen the message before so he just tried a new table and nothing was wrong from then on.

Folding Pete
09-04-2005, 05:04 AM
Had the same thing happen to me a few times on both Party and Empire today. There was a particulary juicy 2/4 table and I was watching players sitting down in the seat and then getting bounced out.

A new bug I think.

Always be folding

vilemerchant
09-04-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm getting this on a lot of tables while trying to clear the party reload. Annoying as hell!