PDA

View Full Version : Drawing to the second nut flush against three players.

IamLeach
09-03-2005, 03:17 PM
PokerRoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Hero($29.35)
Button ($9.30)
SB ($33.65)
BB ($16.75)
UTG ($47.95)

Preflop: Hero is CO with , K /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($2) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $2</font>, UTG calls $2, Hero calls, Button folds, SB calls $1.50.

Turn: ($8) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $4</font>, UTG calls $4, Hero???

Should I assume the A high is drawing here as well? Call or fold?

BadgerAle
09-03-2005, 04:30 PM
When you start assumeing the worst each hand you'll never make any money. A loose player would call with any flush draw, top pair ect. Call and bet if you make your great hand.

jullep
09-03-2005, 04:54 PM
If bb and utg are sane I would have a hard time putting either of them on Ax. Call and you risk running into an ugly rr from sb, he look more like an 8 though. I'd rather bet K4s pf then limping in. If I call and hit river I'd make a value bet which twopair would call, justifing the turn call. Even utg might call, he looks like an AA going terrible wrong. Ofcourse this is just speculations. I doubt there are trips or straight out there, if so their turn play is terrible, and anyhow even them might fold to a river pot bet. I think any other flush will rr you if you make, say 1/2 pot bet and that is good..