PDA

View Full Version : Partner Wanted For PokerRoom $20k LabourDay Weekend

09-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Looking for partner to help me play SNGs24/7 this weekend. See http://www.pokerroom.com/main/page/promotions/laborDay# for details. I am already doing well in the standings but cannot go 24/7 for two more days. You join me, play my account and we split the eventual profits (and share of the $20k) 50/50. Email me at futzeefree@yahoo.com if interested. I would prefer someone who has posted here for a while. Play will be at the lowest $5+$0.50 SNGs as the points are the same for all levels. We can work in shifts.

mmmmmbrother
09-03-2005, 02:22 PM
im doing this for a friend and am currently getting [censored] like ive never been [censored] before.

dear variance, i have to complement you on your timing.
love, mmmbrother

Lloyd
09-03-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would prefer someone who has posted here for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because you've been around for so long . . .

Freudian
09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
You know what would really suck? Playing 12 hours a day for two days and then find out you would screw me out of my share.

Besides, I am sure it is against the T&C of the site.

09-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Hmmmm...
Seems like I am the one taking most of the risk - I am giving a stranger access to my poker account. Both parties would have to have a little faith. I have dealt with many more honest people online than scam artists.

[ QUOTE ]
You know what would really suck? Playing 12 hours a day for two days and then find out you would screw me out of my share.

Besides, I am sure it is against the T&C of the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Limpin'
09-04-2005, 03:16 AM
this looks like fun, im gonna try it
overlay profit batches!

pzhon
09-06-2005, 11:51 AM
If you did this, I hope PokerRoom catches you, disqualifies you, and freezes your account. I'm going to send a complaint to PokerRoom and ask them to investigate.

I 4-tabled for about 59 hours out of the 72. (It would have been more except for the server trouble and the time I took off at the end when it was clear I was in the top 10. I planned to play for 63 hours.) I think I placed 4th with about 2400 points. At my rate, you needed to play about 55 hours to make the top 10, which is doable. Nevertheless, it felt awful, which is why it was a challenge.

Other players in the top 10 were also playing alone. Playing as a team is clearly cheating. If you cheated, I hope you wasted a lot of time and don't even get the @#$% beanie.

benkahuna
09-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey pzhon, congrats. I got 16th (1845) playing about 44 hours. I saw you at more than a few tables. I stopped with about 3 hours left 300 points behind. Lost with ax versus k (> x) at least 10 times HU. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Do you know of any other 2+2ers that went after this promo? Good luck at the final!

I called PR about this event and they said they'd probably do it again. I had wanted to see if there was any point in pushing hard for more points when I was clearly going to miss the top 10.

theordinaryboy
09-06-2005, 08:41 PM
if you read the thread about gigabet's bet it has a link to a very interesting story about a 100k sidebet.

in this story it talks of a team of 6 playing one account at pokerstars.

They asked pokerstars if they could do it before and pokerstars said they could.

Pokerroom might be different but i wouldnt be surprised if it was not against the terms and conditions to do this.